•𝟎𝟎𝟑•

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐬

𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

"Not too much on her cause she, not even fat with your big forehead ass and Cam lets not start on your strong face ass," August said walking into Nunu's side of the house Everybody laughed while Nunu and Cam rolled their eyes at her.

"My girl august is up you guys looking good as ever, "Chrissy said to the camera having her arm around the girl's shoulder

"No the fuck I don't I look a damn mess," She said laughing pointing at the fact she only had one set of lashes on and the other off.

"Right ass looking a like a zombie," Nunu said making her grab a pillow and throwing it at him "Do you wanna fight us or sum? cause you keep talking shit dude" She asked him making the boy nod which lead to her and Chrissy outside in the back with Nunu fake fighting.

Chrissy put him in a fake headlock making him drop to the floor as august ran up hitting him softly on his stomach and face

"Bop bop just got that ass beat up and your homies not saving you" She said getting up and walking off as Chrissy let him go running away.

August felt Nunu pick her up from behind making her let out a yelp in surprise as he tried to fake slam her on the ground

"Chrissy help me!" She called out as he put her on the couch

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟏𝟓𝟎𝟏 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞:

August sat on Angel's lap as they watched Chrissy try to down a drink "Don't do it I'm telling you now that shit had me and Angel fucked up all the way" She told the girl as she took small sips a little scared.

"Sooooo Mrs.summers I heard you have been cheating on me" Angel complained making august turn her head to look at her

"Angel don't start I haven't even been doing anything at all," She said rolling her eyes "Mhm better be loyal to me cause then we gonna have to fight" Angel threatened the brown skin girl making her laugh.

"Say hey to the vlog," Debo said coming in with his camera and putting it all in August's face "Damnnnn" Angel, Kam, Chrissy, and august said at the same time "Back up what the fuck" she said pushing the boy's camera back from her face.

Debo rolled his eyes having the camera face back at him "Her ass over here wanting to whine already" He said popping her head august got off Angel's lap and ran after Debo to get her lick back.

"Debo why the fuck do you always wanna play huh?" She asked him hitting his chest as he backed up onto the car trying to block her hits "Okay okay stop I'm sorry" He laughed apologizing putting his arm around her as