•𝟎𝟎𝟐•

August

August

1 HOUR TILL SHOWTIME
"Guess who got carried to the RV like a princess?" August questioned talking to the camera "Who?" Homer asked she pointed at herself as she ate another pineapple

"Yeah my ass had to lift her up off the boat and shit just for her to lay up under me on the RV" Debo said getting the camera's view.

"Possibly a new couple?" Homer said making Samaje roll her eyes grabbing her cup and walking off "We're not starting this again goodbye" she waved making her way upstairs to finish up getting ready.

"Ooouuuu look at my big-headed cousin doing her edges," Terry said coming into the bedroom with Manny following after him she smiled waving at the camera as she tied her scarf down on her edges so they could stay.

"You ready for this?" August nodded pointing
at him "The real question is are you ready?" The boy shook his head yes they both looked at the door as Chris and Nia came in pointing
at august

"So you mess with Debo?" Nia asked her friend who groaned throwing her head back.

"Please don't start with this no I do not" She answered fixing up her shirt in the mirror "Ya sure cause it's giving that little vibe ya know"

August turned her head looking at all of them as they stared at her she sighed "Yes me and
Debo are nothing but friends I swear".

.......

They all were packed up in the sprinter
making their way to their first meet and greet party "I'm nervous as fuck right now" She
said to Debo as they sat by each other he looked at her confused "Why?" He asked the girl as she rubbed her hands up on her jean shorts.

"Cause unlike y'all I'm kinda new to all of this I just started doing this shit for real like a year and a half ago I never did this shit going on tour or anything I just be vlogging and everything else entertaining ya know I mean I travel and all that but I don't do this" He nodded as he listened to the girl.

"I mean don't overthink it I swear it's not bad your gonna have fun trust me and if you don't then I'll make it up to you," He told her making her eye brow go up in question "And how are you gonna make it up to me?" She asked him and he just shrugged.

"I don't know but I'll figure it out but for right now don't overthink it I promise you I'll be right beside you the whole night if you want me" She smiled at the boy as they pulled up
to the event.

>Confessionals<

AUGUST |_|_So New Orleans they knew how to turn up if we needed them too we all were dancing and taking pictures with supporters and Terry was performing right along with Debo, Chris, and they ate that shit up so much it was just a lot of fun and I was having fun we really turnt up New Orleans right along with our supporters and I had a good time that night but I didn't know the girls left whole time I was like confused but I didn't care cause I had Angel so we still had a good time.