•𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞•

August:months later

August:months later

August laid on the bed scrolling through Tiktok when she heard the door open she looked up seeing Debo pointing his Camera
at her "And then we got her in my room laying in my bed comfortable as hell" August flipped him off making the boy roll his eyes.

She sat up sitting crisscross "Well I told you I could've been at home laying down in my bed but you begged me to come down here so not too much on me" He walked over still having the camera on her as he put his hand under her chin.

"Why you always gotta play?" He asked her she just shrugged putting a smile on her face "I'm not playing you really just tried me you been picking on me all day" He laughed before shaking his head and turning the camera towards him "I don't be picking on her I don't know why she lying".

August rolled her eyes as he turnt the camera back to her "Don't let this boy lie to y'all" She said pointing at the camera she pushed his hand away from up under her chin getting up off the bed standing up "So you wanna go get food or you just wanna sit in the house?" Debo asked her.

"I wanna get out this house I don't even care where we go just know I'm wearing this 'cause I'm not changing," She told him he showed the camera her outfit seeing that she was wearing black leggings and a cropped pink hoodie.

He just shook his head "Whatever makes you comfortable I guess but what is going on up under this bonnet" Before she could say anything he pulled it off her head Samaje popped his chest "Now why the fuck would you just do that?".

He put the camera on her head as he moved a piece of her hair out of her face "Ya hair looking a bit crazy ma yo ass look like you been working hard all day when the only thing you been doing is laying down...Well I mean this morning we wa-" august laughed before pushing him back cutting him off "Shut up!".

She snatched her bonnet back out of his hand "I dislike you a lot" She told him putting the bonnet back on her head and making her way out of the room as he followed her "No
you don't stop lying" He said pulling her back by her arm she looked up at him as she pouted he faced the camera towards the both of them.

"Yes I do" he rolled his eyes at her "Give me a kiss" She rolled her eyes before peaking him on the lips twice before walking away

"Oouuuu look at that ass!" She just shook her head as she turned to go down the stairs she flipped him off again "When? You wanna do it
how we did it this morning".

"Debo shut the fuck upppp!!! Oh my gosh" She laughed hurrying down the stairs she went into the kitchen going to the fridge and grabbing a water "Here can you take the camera while I go get ready" She nodded before taking it "You stop recording right?" She asked looking to make sure "Yeah I did," he told her before walking off.

She went over to Chris's room knocking on the door "Wassup Melo?" "Can you have Nia give you my detangling comb" Chris nodded before going back into his room and then coming back handing the comb to her "Thanks dude" She told him.

"You're welcome little Debo" august was gonna say something but Chris hurried up and closed the door before she could She just shook her head making her way back upstairs to Debo's bathroom.

She sat up his camera pressing record "Okay y'all so you guys get to have me giving y'all another little mini vlog on my man channel since he likes to do the same thing" She said taking the bonnet off.

"Yeah my hair looking a whole lotta messy cause unt unt" As she pulled her hair breaking it apart "So now I'm gonna give y'all a first little natural hair vlog".

"Owwwww!!!!!" August exclaimed holding her arm bein' extra Debo rolled his eyes turning the camera to face himself as he made a face "I don't know why her little ass is being dramatic I barely even hit her" The girl laughed as they walked around the store.

"She got these big ole house shoes on that I told her to take off but she wore them since we been out" august put her leg out so Debo could show her foot with her pink house shoes that were a bit big on her.

"Y'all not fucking with my house shoes don't playyyy," She said making Debo roll his eyes behind the camera "You need to hurry up so we can get back to the house" Samaje rolled her eyes at him "You the one that wanted to come to target now you complaining".

The boy smacked his lips as he followed after the girl they went into the beauty supply section and august went straight to the lip liner so she could get some more since her stuff was almost done "So these are what I be using y'all for my little lips combos these are the lips liners I use" She showed the camera.

"I love me a good Dark brown and brown lip combo but the stuff that makes it glossy I be
getting those butter glosses from Ulta so I stay with a lot of those so I never run out but I need to switch it up sometimes".

"I love her lips combos I just hate when all
that shit get on my lips," Debo said august just rolled her eyes at him "I be telling you to wait but you be like 'Why the fuck do I gotta wait to get a kiss' then when I give you the kiss you always wanna whine and complain about how your lips are sticky and then you wipe my kisses away," She told him.

He flipped the camera on him shaking his head "Don't listen to her I only do it a couple of times" she shook her head grabbing his hand to flip the camera back on her "His ass a fucking lier he be doing that all the time but then when it comes down to us ya know getting down that's when he doesn't give a fuck".

He nodded his head putting the camera back on himself smiling "Okay Imma get back to y'all later when we get to the house".

August laughed as Debo put his arms around her waist swaying them both side to side "I don't know why he thinks he is that guy" She told the camera as she kept breaking up the cookie dough and putting it on the pan.

"Cause I am and then I got my good-looking girl right here with me," He said kissing the side of her head she smiled widely as she shook her head "You are something else I tell you".

He shrugged before grabbing his camera off the counter "So we got august here doing her
little thing baking these chocolate chip cookies and then she on live" He showed the camera The girl bent down a bit looking at her phone reading the comments.

@Iloveinfluncercityyy: Are you guys going to the Reunion for season two?

"Are we going to season two reunion?

Ummm...He is I'm not cause I got work stuff to go deal with and if I go I already know there is no fighting so what's the point of going knowing Im most likely gonna slap a girl" She answered.

Debo slapped her butt making her yelp and jump up "Why would you do that?" She questioned him he gave her a look pointing at her "Don't start with all that stuff cause you know how people is" He told her she nodded knowing "Yeah I know and to be honest I don't even care cause she know what it is".