•𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝟏•

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲

𝐀𝐮𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐝𝐲

I decided to go to the baddies east auditions I mean why not? Right?. All these girls have been getting a bigger platform and being known going on this show but coming from a famous family background did I really need it?

•𝐣𝐮𝐝𝐠𝐞𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯•

Me aka winter (a character from the lovely book violent) Summer, Natalie, Chrisean, Tokyo Toni, and Rubi Rose walked up to the podium, and sat behind the table.

"I hope nobody tries me. Well that ain't gonna matter, imma be still slapping these hoes." Chrisean laughs.

"Baddies East Auditions, I'm on the East Coast." Natalie says and her and Rock start laughing.

"Don't give these up if they not no bad bitches, y'all. This season, I can't play no more games. 52 million streams, Chrisean. Baddies South to 75 million streams just last week. Bitch, and you and the twins are two seasons in on my shit, and I love that, 'cause y'all are really a boss. Y'all bad bitches, and I love you guys."

"Thank you." I smiled at her. I've seen the comments bitch, majority of the fans will end their damn subscriptions if either of us don't show up.

"All right, don't make me cry." Rock says with a frown on her face.

"If anyone stepping to any of y'all today, you're stepping to me, bitch. What we doing Tokyo?" Natalie asked.

"We gonna get the baddest bitches from D.C., and all around United States that showed up to be a Baddie." Toni says.

"Do they gotta have a BBL?" Rock asked.
Yea

The first group of girls come in, and what
shocked me the most was that two were in a wheelchair. I respect them for even coming here, but bitch what's gonna happen if you get picked?

I also noticed a very familiar face in the sea of women. Only because she's been literally everywhere bec of her famous family.

I hope I don't got to fight another bitch from a famous family,I'm tired as is.

"Hey y'all. My name's august. Y'all know I'm an independent gold selling 1 of 1 girl. Imma be honest with you, y'all some baddies, but I been a baddie, so I'll just pass this off right now for y'all." She says and gives the mic to the girl behind her.

August then walks up to our table and tries to get a card from Natalie. "None of y'all stopped her and I don't like this bitch!"

"I'm surprised august is here." I comment.
This girl Strawberry gets the mic and starts talking about how she works 7 days a week to provide for her son. Next thing you know some big bitch in camo walks to her and takes the mic.

Strawberry wasn't playing, but camo shoves her back and punches her her in the face.

Meanwhile that's going on you hear natalie yelling

"NO BITCH THIS IS MY SHIT AND YOUR NOT A BADDIE YOU AINT GETTING ON SHIT!"

"GIRLLL IDEKKKK YOUU I ONLY KNOW YOU FROM TV SO HOW DONT YOU LIKE ME" august yelled trying not to swing

"Bitch what tfk is up!" Natalie says rushing august

August hits natalie with a straight face shot hitting her in the middle of her nose, natalie continued to rush her as she's backing up steady doing Natalie's face in

"GET THAT BITCH OFF MY SHIT FUCK YOU MEAN HOE!" She yells n security escorts august out so she leaves the auditions otp with Debo explaining everything to him