•𝟎𝟎𝟒•

Outfit and hair:

Outfit and hair:

"What the fuck is going on?" August looked
at Brooklyn as they both paused their conversation"I don't know come on" They both got up going down the stairs stopping halfway and seeing Cam arguing with Nyema while everyone stood around looking at the both of them.

August looked at Debo in confusion but she just shrugged his shoulders not knowing he came up on the stairs getting behind her putting his arms around her laying his head down on her shoulder which she let him as
they continued to watch the argument happen ignoring the hard gaze on the both of them.
She watched as Nyema tried to get the ice cream from TJ who held it in his hands moving it around having Cam go over trying to stop her but Nyema swung off on him which shocked all of them.

They continued to watch not looking at the Camera as Homer came up "New couple alert new couple alert" He said making them split apart as Brooklyn and her hurried upstairs with Debo following after them as Homer tried to follow them with the camera "Oh shit ouch! I stubbed my toe" she stopped laughing as Debo picked her up helping her to the top of the stairs.

>Confessionals<

AUGUST|_|_Uhhh so me and Debo's relationship it's like weird I mean all the time we be arguing here and there then it's like he wanna flirt or whatever and I be flirting back not gonna lie off camera we always be touchy touchy and flirting with each other but It's like I don't know what we is I mean we kissed like what three...four times before I don't
remember cause I was drunk on those times we kissed I was never like sober at all but then like also I never said this when season one was over I barley talked to everybody but only some of them and he was one of people I was still talking to so after that with us talking and hanging out more I guess our bond just formed in a relationship type of way I don't know to be honest but yes you guys I do be frontin' on the camera cause I don't like people in my business but now y'all know a little sum sum.

IDA |_|_I need my 50$ Manny right now! I knew it I told y'all August and Debo was gonna happen I was mad I was asleep and that I didn't get to see them up on each other but when I tell you Benet came and told me so quick we were proud of ourselves for what we made all I know is Debo better treat my baby good or me and him gonna have it out.

NUNU |_|_Early in the morning Manny thought it was a good day to wake everybody up and see who wanted to skydiving I wasn't gonna do it but I had nothing else to do and everybody had to get ready so I just went.
"I don't even play like that y'all ass are crazy as fuck" august laughed looking at Debo and Nia on the phone.

"It was crazy Debo pissed on himself," Nia said making the boy beside her push her away from him.

August laughed shaking her head "You pissed on yourself haha!!!" The boy shook his head rolling his eyes.

"I'll talk to you when I make it back to the house bye" before she could say anything he hung up making her laugh even harder.
"What are you laughing at?" Ida asked coming into the girl's room "Debo pissed on himself I'm guessing" Ida made a face and started making an ooouuu sound which august rolled her eyes at her pushing her away.

"Don't start Ida me and Debo are nothing" She told the girl "Mhm girl I know what I said on that post and I seen what he said and I also seen what you hearted so stop lying" Ida exclaimed right when she finished August's phone dinged making her look down seeing a message from Debo.

Ida saw the girl smiling "Yeah okay "Me and Debo are nothing" lying ass" august just shook her head grabbing a pillow and hitting Ida who blocked the hit they both looked up seeing Sevyn come into the room.

"August Uhhh...can I talk to you?" She asked the brown skinned girl august looked over at Ida who nodded her head getting up "I'll be downstairs whenever y'all are done bye"

august waved back as Ida closed the door leaving the both of them in the room together.
"So this morning Nyema was complaining to me and Benet about you and came or whatever and I guess she was saying y'all was being weird too last night and not just me with Cam so then she ended up saying that "Oh I got samaje ex nigga wanting me so if she wanna play I can take him" so she was talking about TJ and then Benet told her to go tell what she was saying and I guess she said she was but I don't think she did based on the way you looking at me right now" august was irritated.

"Sevyn I don't care what Nyema said like you said Benet knew she wasn't gonna say shit to my face that's why I'm looking at you like that
cause this is all new to me but I know one
thing TJ ass don't want her him and KJ was trolling and they was trying to put her on with
KJ so I don't know why she lying saying TJ cause trust and believe he not going but ya know thanks for letting me know" she told the girl who nodded.

Sevyn left out closing the door behind her august let out a breath closing her fist together

"Lord give me strength so I won't have to whoop a bitch ass this season now let me get ready" She walked out the room and the first person she has seen was Nyema she walked straight past her hearing a mutter but she ignored it.

"What's wrong?" August turned her head looking at Angel as she came downstairs "Weird bitches and I would hate to have to fuck a hoe up in here I swear to god" Lena got up from her chair walking over to them wondering what was going on.

"Who's the weird bitch?" Lena asked her
friend "Nyema ass mad about a nigga and swear she can take people I fucked with like bitch please don't start with me cause she don't know how to fight and I'm gonna try to spare her for now but just know she will be getting fucked up one of these days".

Angel sighed shaking her head "I honestly don't like her either so if you whoop her ass I'll be cheering" She said dabbing august up Lena laughed at her two friends shaking her
head "Y'all are something else I tell you".