✧Home Again✧

Dedicated to @british_irish_arse for making the kickass new cover! I could've never made something half as good, so thank you again!

Chapter One ✧Home Again✧

I've made some memories in this airport, and I felt like this one would finally be a happy one. 

Sure, I was bummed about having to leave France and Isaac, and spending the summer in a foreign with my brother had been amazing, but nothing was better then being back in Beacon Hills. Nothing beats being home again. 

From what everyone had been telling me for the past few months over the phone, Beacon Hills had been almost normal. There were no mass murderers, no evil spirits, and no deadpools to give me and my friends trouble. Maybe, for a little while at least, we could pretend to be normal teenagers. 

I knew that was just wishful thinking, though. Even if there were no bad guys coming after us for once, we still had a major issue at hand. Me. 

I didn't necessarily feel all that different, and I don't think I looked different either, but I could just feel something inside of me changing. Over the summer, little things had happened, things that I couldn't explain, which pointed a finger at the supernatural world that I officially had a love/hate relationship with. 

I don't know what happened to me, I just know that there was no going back. I can't push away something that was now a part of me, even if I didn't know exactly what part it was. I just prayed to god it wasn't bad, because bad and Beacon Hills don't mix well. 

With a sigh, I adjusted the backpack slung across my shoulder. I slowly made my way through the Californian airport, my eyes desperately searching for a familiar face. In the distance, I heard voices shouting ungracefully, surely causing quite a disturbance. 

With a groan, I realized I recognized the voices. In fact, what they were shouting was a unnecessarily prolonged "Charlotte!". 

Before I could even find the idiots who were obnoxiously shouting at me, I was practically knocked over as two teenage boys mercilessly tackled me in a bear hug. No longer shouting my name (which I was grateful for) they hugged me as tight as possible, which was unsurprisingly very tight for a true alpha and a pale guy who was formerly possessed by a very evil spirit. 

"You are never allowed to leave my sight again, you hear me? I kept having a heart attack when I realized you weren't with us before I realized you were off in France." Stiles exclaimed as he cradled my head against his chest. I let out a stifled laugh, trying not to point out the fact that he sounded like a mother who had just lost her child in the grocery store for the first time. 

"Stiles, let me have her," Scott mumbled, practically wrenching me from Stiles' arms as he held me tightly. Once he had his arms around my shoulders and dramatically say, "Living without you was like a never ending nightmare, Char." 

Once I was able to contain my laughter, I looked up at the true alpha. "You know I have only been living with you for a few months, right?"