✧Yours Before Mine✧

Chapter Nine ✧ Yours Before Mine

In the few hours that I had been freaking out over the unexpected discovery I had made in my journal, Scott and Stiles had also gotten themselves into a mess. Donovan, the not-so-polite convict who had threaten Sheriff Stilinski last night, was apparently on the lose. And as if that couldn't possibly the worst part of it, the police transport and its other passengers that had all been traveling with Donovan had all been maimed or killed by an unknown creature, who may or may not be linked to an apparently troubled senior named Tracy. Because there obviously already weren't enough of those running around. 

The only good thing about the latest Beacon Hills mayhem was the fact that it was keeping my mind off of my own problems; the fact that I'm either losing my mind, being haunted, or both. Of course a con to all this havoc is the fact that I don't want to tell anyone about it for the fear that I'll only further burden them. Then again, who would I tell. Liam, or Scott? Perhaps even Lydia? 

I had no idea. A whole new world seemed to weighing down on me, and I was to scared to show it to anyone else. But it wasn't the fear that I had grown so used to feeling. I was nothing like when Isaac and I were growing up, terrified of our own shadows because we believed it would turn on us. No, it was like I was the one who had turned on my shadow, and that I was the one that was going to be doing all the damage. 

The class bell rung, causing me to jerk in my seat. I'd walked into class in a daze, not paying much attention to what I was doing. I'd crumbled up the picture I had found last night almost immediately, but the image was still fresh in my mind. I was almost positive that if I picked up my pencil, I could start drawing an exact replica. 

That was probably why I didn't pick up my pencil. I didn't trust myself to do the warm-up like a normal teenager could do with out thinking twice. Right now, I seemed to be farther from normal then I had ever been. 

Movement out of the corner of my eye finally caught my attention. I looked up tentatively, only to see a frantic-looking Liam staring at me wide eyed. I felt myself nervous, as if somehow he'd been reading my thoughts and knew Something was wrong with me, then he began mouthing something. 

It's her, His lips moved silently, but I still knew exactly what he was saying. Look, she's here. 

I looked past Liam and, sure enough, there was Tracy, sitting calmly in a desk two rows over. She gripped the desk tightly, her eyes fiercely looking off into nothing, her bare feet brushing across the ground. A shiver ran down my spine as I stared at her, and I instinctively knew something was wrong. 

Quickly, I turned back to Liam and mouthed, Get Scott

We had very little time to form a plan, mostly because we didn't no how much longer Tracy would just be sitting motionless in a desk. So we opted on pulling the fire alarm, and as most of the class filed out towards the nearest exit, Scott and Liam filed back in. I slowly got out of my seat, ready to approach Tracy when I saw somebody else had already beat me to doing so.