friendship and wizardy

(The next following day, it was a bright and early morning, Elaine hears the sounds of birds chirping and singing happily. Elaine then wakes up, her eyes looked tired, her hair was a bit messy and frizzy. Elaine checks her timer of the clock, the time was around 8:00am, Elaine gasped realizing she is almost late for her class) 

(Elaine quickly gets out from her bed went to get ready, she rushingly packed all of her supplies, her papers, and her books, and puts them all into her backpack) 

(A couple of moments later, Elaine arrives at her school and was making her way through the crowd to head to her locker, feeling extremely exhausted. Elaine opening her locker she notices her closest best friend Tristan walking over) 

Tristan:  Woah, Elaine, what happened to you? Did you get into a fight with a bear or

 something?

Elaine: Hilarious Tristan, and No i just didn't get enough sleep that's all

Tristan: Hey you know I'm just teasing you, and of course I know that's not the real answer. And are you sure you feel ready to go on this field trip?

Elaine: Of course I'm ready, I only agree to come because I'm

just falling behind in History Class too

Tristan: Soo want to tell me what really happened to you?

Elaine sighs: I keep having one of those visions again...

Tristan: 

About those Knights? Wow, So Lucky, I wish I had that in my dream. Bonus I'm already into Medieval Times already

Elaine: 

I just don't understand why  i keep dreaming this, it's like every day the dream keeps coming at me, like it's trying to tell me something? 

Tristan: 

Hmm well now that we're talking about dreams, I hear that if you keep having the same repeated dream over and over, like you said it could be leading to some sort of connections? 

Elaine exhales: 

Whatever my dream means, I just don't want to keep seeing crazy dreams of Knights, war, or chaos again. I want to sleep peacefully 

Tristan: 

Wish I had your dream, I mean picture me as a knight! The tremendous Sir Tristan of the North

 no better yet, Sir Tristan the the triple threat, kapow! 

(Elaine chuckles, and rolls her eyes sarcastically) 

Elaine: How about Sir Tristan the tattle tailer while you're at it? 

Tristan: Excuse me? Tattle tailer, as if !

Elaine: Come on you know when we were kids, you would always find a way to embarass me tin front of others, because you find my story telling were laughable

Tristan: That was a long time ago, and they still are- but but also the only reason i always teased you is because....

(Tristan was running out of ideas and things to say, so he hesitated) 

Elaine: Admit it tattle tailer 

Tristan: Am not! 

Elaine: Are too!

Tristan: Am not times infinity

Elaine: Are too times infinity plus 2

Professor: Alright alright, everyone gather around, we'll be leaving in a short amount of minutes . Now remember class, Camelot Festival is a once and a lifetime, to visit. And I want each of you students to put the time and effort in it for the upcoming Essay. And the Essay is going to involve the History of Camelot and King Arthur's past. I want you all to have The Essay ready and it will be due in the next 5 weeks. 

Tristan: An Essay? Now that's for sure nothing to be afraid of.

(Elaine gives a little smirk, grin, face and each of the students starts heading towards the bus) 

(Watching from behind the school wall, a mysterious person with black cloaking turns out to be spying on Elaine all along)

(Elaine felt like she was being watched, and was beginning to worry)

Tristan: Elaine! We gotta go

(Elaine then enters the school bus, and they were off)

Camelot Awakeningजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें