Crashing the Party

(Everyone was asleep in the castle, and Morgana manages to convince King Mark to be on her side and they are both are working together, Morgana slowly makes her way up to the throne, and she slowly sits down on Camelot's throne, feeling all the power) 

King Mark smirked evilly: The power it holds, feels good doesn't it?

Morgana: For so long.... I never thought that i would even have the chance to step foot in this room right next to the throne

King Mark: mmm, and yet here you are finally sitting on the throne

(Morgana stares at the throne, remembering about her brother, King Arthur)

Morgana: I remember when Arthur used to help people here, he's always had his weight around his shoulders, and how I would always be by his side, to comfort him, reassure him, yet always... living underneath his shadows... people adoring Arthur and always leaving me.... In the dust.... But all of that is soon going to change.... Now that I'm here

(Morgana stands up and starts walking back down)

King Mark: Would you say that foolish girl, Elaine, is the least of your problems for now, considering she's in exile? 

Morgana: and yet she will not be coming back! I won't let her! I will not let her ruin my plans... Just like her mother always happens to ruin everything! 

King Mark: Should I know this plan of yours, now that we're a team? 

(Morgana stops, turns around and gave King Mark a death glare. King Mark then stopped himself for asking too many questions)  

Morgana: The castle is too quiet, I think I like where there's a crowd

(Morgana decides to wake everyone back up, she begins to use her magics, a few moments later Lancelot and Merlin slowly were waking up) 

Merlin: Lancelot...

(Morgana then steps foot in front of both Lancelot and Merlin) 

Morgana: 

Your poor champion is gone, it's time to accept me.... for I am your new Queen!! 

Morgana: Now.... bow down and you will obey my command! 

(Lancelot looks at Merlin, not knowing what to do, But Lancelot refuses knowing that Elaine is still around and he is going to wait for her) 

Lancelot: Never... I'd rather die, than kneel for a treacherous witch like you! 

Merlin: Lancelot No! Do as she says!

Lancelot: You betrayed our Kingdom, you betrayed Arthur!

(Lancelot starts to charge at Morgana, Morgana then uses her magic to stop him and levitate Lancelot, Morgana then pulls him towards her and she grabs Lancelot by the neck and starts choking him. Lancelot tries to protest, but couldn't breathe)

Merlin: Morgana noo!! Please I beg of you spare the boy!!! 

Morgana: You're either with me.... Or against me... your precious Elaine is long gone, and it's time to accept it!

(Lancelot refuses and tries to fight back, but was really having a hard time to breathe)

Morgana: I could kill you now... but I want to see Elaine suffer... just the same as I did... Now that you have proven that you're against me... I will show no mercy!.... 

(Morgana then threw Lancelot across the room, Lancelot still manages to catch his breath)

Morgana: Guards, seize him!!!