chapter one

khamyri a'lesia koltonsunday | may 5th2:17pm

sunday | may 5th
2:17pm

"ri bae, ouuu you look so pretty!!" Errielle, my best friend squealed as the facetime call connected.

"thank you, riel bae! you look gorgeous." i return the compliment.

"soo, um..."

"nope. I'm not going." i say already knowing what she was going to ask.

"mcht, jhy gonna be there." she smirked, i roll my eyes and shake my head.

"i don't give a fuck bout him, isn't he talking to tori anyways?"

"no, they broke up last week."

"again? but the answer is still no. sorry friend." i tight lip smile, exiting my dad's apartment.

I walk down the hallway to the elevator, "where you at?" riel questions trying to analyze my background.

"leaving my dad's place, we're staying with my aunt for the next couple of months til he comes back from deployment." i say turning the camera around so she could see khamryn who was walking ahead of me talking to her boyfriend, nario.

"yayyyy! my bestie coming to the cityyyy!" the familiar voice of my sisters best friend, ki'liyah said getting into the camera.

"yep, meet us at tt house." i tell them, they nod and we hang up the phone.

"ryn, ki & riel meeting us at tt house." i inform her.

"ok, but can we get something to eat first? im starving." she pouts and i nod noticing my stomach was growling as well.

- hours later -

we made it to my aunts house in the city.

i pull into the driveway and park. "get all your trash." i tell ryn, she nods grabbing her in-n-out bag filled with trash and her crossbody bag while i grab our suitcases and my purse from the car.

i lock the doors and we walk up to the front door before either one of us reached the porch the door swung open revealing our best friends.

We each let out loud screams of amazement as they ran toward us.

ki'liyah & khamryn fell onto the ground, riel and I helped them up. they dusted themselves off and helped us with our bags.

"is that my favorite nieces!" our tt's voice said as she rounded the corner.

we ran to her, hugging her tightly.

"y'all can go to y'alls room, my brother outside?" she questions and i nod heading upstairs to my room.

me and ryn used to share a room, but that stopped when we turned 13 when tt let us pick them out & decorate them to our individual liking; mines is on the modern side with hints of black. We turned the nook into a hair studio.

riel & i went into my room and unpacked while ki  & ryn went into ryn's room

riel & i went into my room and unpacked while ki & ryn went into ryn's room. "i know you said no to the kickback, but can you pleaasssseee come?" she begged putting away my perfumes.

"fine. just this once but im not drinking." I gave in so she would stop begging.

"yayyy! thank youuuu." she excitedly jumped up and down while clapping.

"mhm." i hum as my door opens reveal my twin and ki. we chilled in my room before leaving out to meet up with our group of friends at the party.

- 30 minutes later -

ki, ryn, riel and i walked into the house party heading straight to the backyard where the guys were at, "i see them!" riel yelled over the loud music as we made it pass the crowd of partygoers to the backyard near the fire pit.

"mi amourrrr!!!" jasir shouted loudly getting up from the patio lounge chair, he walks over to us and hugs ki, she hugs him back and they start making out.

"bruh get a room" i stale face them. They do this 24/7, every day all day even at school.

He waved me off, taking her hand and they disappeared back into the house.

The rest of the party was pretty chill. Everyone was enjoying themselves with drinks, weed, and other party favors. I, on the other hand, was ready to go my social battery was declining rapidly.

"they fighting!!" somebody yelled from inside of the house, my head turned hearing the music get turned down and the familiar voices of my sister and our best friends.

I ran toward the commotion and my eyes popped seeing two randoms jumping my sister while riel had another girl on the ground, and ki'liyah was dragging another girl by her hair.

"GET THE FUCK OFF HER!" I yelled pushing one of the girls to the ground I got on top of her, punching her in the face. She tried to I didn't stop until i felt someone pull me off of the girl and carry me out front.

"let me goooo" i fumed feeling my body temperature rise. The person ignored my pleads which made me even more pissed off.

"AHAH BITCH! DONT FUCK WITH ME HOE." I heard my sister yell as she was being carried out the house by nario.

My feet touched the ground and when i looked up i seen the familiar tall chocolate complexion mystery guy staring down at me.

"Jhyzir." I nonchalantly spoke, rolling my eyes.

"A'lesia." he said nonchalantly calling me by my middle name which no one called me by except for him.

a/n: hey guys, we back with the teen books...i have t done one in a little minute. I hope yall enjoy 🫶🏽. Also idk when the next update will be (so please bare with me) see y'all next time 😊🫶🏽

04/14/2024