chapter nine

jhyzir omiri jacksongender reveal day !

gender reveal day !

"daddy!!" jhymari's voice screamed happily as he ran toward me, i bent down to his level scooping him up in my arms and kissed his cheek.

"wassup little man, daddy missed you!" i smiled repeated kissing his face as he giggled.

"i missed you too daddy!"

i walked into the venue where the gender reveal was being held. I carried mari over to his mom and aunties while i greeted our family on both sides.

"mmm, if it isn't the devil reincarnated. hello, jhyzir." sinclaire cut her eyes at me.

"sinclaire" i said dryly putting a fighting mari down so he could play with his cousins.

"y'all not doing this, not today. it's supposed to be a happy and joyous day for kham and jhy. cut the bull shit." Krystal glared at both of us, i put my hands up in defense.

"i'm chilling, celebrating my soon to be son."

"negro, please" ryn mumbled under her breath.

"where the fellas at?" i waved her off, changing the subject.

"In the back, setting up." ki chimed in, i nod going to get me something to drink.

my phone vibrated in my pocket, i took it out and looked at the caller id, Nadia 💋.

I sighed, declining her call. I told her i would be with my family today and she caught a slight attitude about it. I turned my phone completely off and left it in the house.

As i walk toward the guest bathroom, Khamyri comes out of her room wearing a fitted white dress and white wedges. we locked eyes and i unconsciously licked my lips, eyeing her from head to toe. "can you not look at me like that." she straight faced me, i smacked my teeth and waved her off.

"what am i look at you like? i can't admire how beautiful the mother of my children are?" i rhetorically ask, folding my arms across my chest.

"i didn't say you couldn't, but don't eye fuck me that shit is weird and thank you. you don't look as bad yourself, did nadia help you pick the outfit out?

"oh you got jokes, huh. na this all me mamas." i smirk. she roll her eyes, "whatever."

we fell silent, "kham, i wanna apologies for putting my hands on you, it was wrong of me to do it period, and especially in front of mari. i don't want him to grow up to think it's okay to put his hands on females cause it's not. I am working to change for myself, our son and now for our other bundle of joy. You taking mari and leaving town really put in prospect of how much i miss and love yall for real and i don't wanna lose yall ever, even for a short period of time."

she nods taking it everything, "I'll accept your apology for the second time, but real shit jhyzir, you do it again and i'm gonna be done. no contact with me, mari, this baby, nobody! I mean it." she said straight forwardly.

"i understand. Now can we please find out the gender of baby number two." i rub my hands together laughing.

"yes, mama needs to know. im so damn nervous." she giggles. we walk out the hallway to the backyard where everyone was standing around, talking and enjoying each others company.

we played a bunch of games, ate and opened a few gifts from family. "we will be revealing the gender of khamyri and jhyzir's second bundle in a few minutes, but first we have a special guest who wanted to send khamyri and jhyzir their blessing, everyone please welcome LtCol Keith Kolton, Khamyri's father." Krystal announced on the microphone.

The flat screen came on and khamyri's dad appeared with a huge smile on his face, "hey babygirl, it's dad, im sorry i couldn't be there for you at this precious and joyous time, but i will definitely make it up to you when i get back home. I'll try to keep this short and simple, i am super proud of the young woman you are becoming and the mother you are to Mari and now to this bundle of joy. I love you so much and now on behalf of myself and the entire United Stated Army we are excited to announce the gender of baby number two!"

"come here" i pull a sobbing khamyri into my arms, comforting her as she cried and cried.

"i didn't know he was going to be doing this!" she sniffles through her tears and cracked voice.

The screen goes black than three fighter jets appear in the air. They fly over us doing one final donut in the air & the canons go off, spraying pink powder into the air.

ITS A GIRL...is written into the sky before disappearing, "Omg i got my mini me! my perfect pair." khamyri excitedly wraps her arms around my neck and i pick her up spinning her around.

"YAYYYYY! I GOT A SISTER." jhymari cheesed running over to us. We each kissed him on the cheek smiling from ear to ear.

My heart is overjoyed with emotions. Ki, Sinclaire, Ryn, and Riel run up to Khamyri hugging her while I dap up my guys; Nairo, Jasir and Zaevion.

"congratulations brodie" zae nodded, dapping me up.

"preciate it bro"

I pull away from the hug and walk over to khamyri, "how long you gone be in town for? i wanna take you with me to look at some houses out here."

"im here until the weekend then we fly back to Texas."

"ight, I'll pick you up tomorrow afternoon."

"mhm, are you bout to head out?"

"yeah, i gotta handle a situation real quick. i can swing back round here once it's done."

"okay. just text me, you got my new number."

"a'ight" i nod, giving her a tight yet comforting hug then i said goodbye to my son and leave out with the guys.

a/n:

ITS OFFICIAL 🥰 !!!!

#TEAMGIRL🩷

comment baby girl names / i have some ideas but idk if i want it to be a j or k name 😖

thoughts? 👀

05/02/2024