chapter eight

jhyzir omiri jacksonthe same day

the same day

"do you still love her?" nadia questioned eating her food. since we got back to her crib from our run in with khamyri she been asking me all these questions that i didn't know the answer too or didn't feel like answering.

"i got love for her. I'll always have love for her. that's enough questions." i side eye her while sipping my drink.

"whatever, mir." she huffed walking into her room which i followed behind her.

"what's yo problem? you been asking alotta personal questions bout me and my kids mom when we agreed we are just fucking, nothing personal." i straight faced her.

she averted eye contact with me, playing with her nails. "you caught feelings."

"i didn't want to not this soon, but mir you are such a great guy. i don't want to come between you and your growing family, im not a home wrecker." nadia sighed, making eye contact.

i sighed bending down to her level, i took her hands into mine, "look nadia you are an amazing girl, i really appreciate you for sticking with me through my lowest point and i am grateful for that, but i need to figure out what ima do for my children's sake. i need to be there for my kids."

nadia sighs as tears fall from her eyes, "i understand. whenever you are ready, you know how to reach me." she softly smiles and i wipe her tears.

I pull her into a comforting hug, she lays her head on my shoulder relaxing in my hold. she pulls back, looking deeply into my eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you omiri."

"you'll see me again." i smirk closing the gap between us, she caresses both sides of my face and our lips brush against each other.

i kiss her back, hugging her waist while she parted her lips for my tongues entry.

"shit," she moans into the kiss, sloppily tonguing each other down. nadia lays back on the bed while i hover over her not breaking our kiss.

i kiss from her lips to her neck, sucking on her hotspot. her moans fill my ears making my dick hard and constricted. "i need you, omiri." she gasps, hooking her arms under arms.

"take these off.." I mumble against her flesh, pulling away from her. she lifts her bottom half off of the bed and i help remove her skirt and panties.

I lick over my lips, reminiscing about the first time. I took things slow just like now and how i did with kham. I lowered myself between her thighs, licking over her slit.

nadia's back arches off of the bed, her moans grow louder. i gaze up at her, seeing a glimpse of khamyri's face, i shake my head and nadia's face appears. I enter two fingers inside of her, pumping in and out at a steady speed.

"right there, mir!" she gasps, closing her eyes tightly while her walls clench around my fingers. I curve my fingers upward in a "come here" motion. her body twist and turn, running away from me. i pull her back by her thighs, tapping the inner left thigh.

"stop tryna run, kha-nadia." i mumble against her clit sending her in overdrive.

she releases her buildup in my and on my fingers, her body shaking uncontrollably.

I slurp up her juices and place myself at her entrance, slowly inserting my tip into her tightness.

a/n:

🧍🏽‍♀️...

jhyzir had flashbacks of khamyri while knocking boots with nadia 🫥

do y'all think jhyzir is over khamyri? 👀

how y'all think nadia has a right to feel a certain way about khamyri and jhyzir?

05/01/2024