chapter thirteen

jhyzir omiri jackson2 yrs later | March 13, 202310:19 pm

2 yrs later | March 13, 2023
10:19 pm

"that's bro car right there" zaevion said looking at the red Toyota Camry with tinted windows from their spot on the next block.

"so this is how it's gonna go" he started to say, i nodded and so did the rest of the guys.

I gripped the glock that sat in my lap, tucking it into my waistband of my black jeans.

The back door of the van opened and everyone filed out as i got out of the passenger seat.

team one went around the back of the house while team two & three approached the sides of the house while me, zaevion, and cozi walked to the front door with our guns drawn.

cozi knocked on the door just like we went over. the door opened, "hi i was wondering if i could use your phone? my boyfriend and i got into a huge fight and i ran out of the house as fast as i could." she said through sniffles and tears.

damn this girl is good i thought.

"yeah come in." he nodded letting her inside, before he could close the door me and zaevion rushed into the house.

"this is how this shit gonna go, tell me where the girl is and y'all live, don't and my brother here will shoot y'all brains out." zaevion directed firing his gun at one of the guys who tried to reach for the gun laying in front of him on the table. He shot the guy twice.

Another guy tried to shoot at zae, but i shot him in the head, the shootout went back and forth until most of the men were bleeding out on the ground.

Team two made their way downstairs to us, "damn" nario chuckled seeing all of the dead bodies scattered around.

"we got the cash, but the girl isn't here." jasir informed, zae's jaw clenched, i knew that look plastered all over his face.

"we will find her, ight." i assured him.

"HELP" a females voice yelled out, our heads turned to the direction it came from which was from the basement.

zaevion darted to the basement and we followed behind him. "I'm right here!" zaevion slammed his shoulder into the door, knocking it down.

"i got you, I'm right here." he ran over to the girl who cried sitting in the corner. She hugged him tightly, sobbing into his shoulder. "zaevi" she sniffled, kissing his lips.

"i thought i lost you, girl. I'm not letting you out of my sight." he chuckled pulling back.

"you'll never lose me big head." the girl chuckled wiping his tears stained face.

"everybody this is my girlfriend, jazi." he introduced her.

"nice to finally meet everybody." jazi smiled, shaking hands with everyone.

"i thought you and," nario furrowed his brows.

"they are, well we are. we're in a poly relationship." jazi spoke up.

"nice to meet you jazi, but can we get outta here?" cozi eyed everyone in the room, we all agreed and left the house but not before burning it down on the way to the van.

- home -

"daddy's home!" I yelled out coming into the house.

"go get him" khamyri's soft voice spoke coming around the corner as the twins ran over to me.

i hugged each of them jurnee repeatedly kissed my lips with a huge smile on her face while i kissed jrue's forehead. "welcome home, we missed you." khamyri smiled kissing my lips.

"i missed y'all too, where's my little big man at?" i asked placing the twins back on their feet, they ran back into the living room leaving me and khamyri alone.

"he is with khamryn. she picked him up from school, said she wanted to spend the day with her nephew."

"mm. what time you gotta go to work?"

"in an hour, how do i look?" she did a 360 spin.

"good as shit." i smirked, smacking her ass in her loosely fitted scrubs.

"damn i think im coming down with something, nurse. you might have to stay home to take care of your man." i groaned.

she placed her hand on my forehead, "nigga, if you don't!" she playfully mushed me. I pulled her close to my body, she wrapped her arms around my torso and i rocked us back and forth.

"go head save the world, but you better come back home to us." i smirked, pecking her glossy lips.

"you know i will, i love you. kiss the kids for me." she kissed me back, pulling away from me.

"i love you too mamas, be safe. I will do just that." I walked her to the door, watching as she walked to her car and got inside. I didn't close the door until she was out of my eyesight.

a/n:

short as fuck, but some slight 😮‍💨

khamyri & jhyzir are together 😊🩷

thoughts?

jaziriah ahnesti james"jazi"

"jazi"

jaziriah ahnesti james"jazi"

cimani marie cartier
"cozi"

05/04/2024