chapter fifteen

khamyri a'lesia koltonWednesday | April 16, 20236:00 am

Wednesday | April 16, 2023
6:00 am

"good morning" i tight lip smile facing jhyzir whose eyes fluttered open from his deep sleep.

"good morning pretty" he smiled closing the gap between us to peck my lips, i caress his face and kiss him back.

he swiftly pulls me on top of him and i squeal. we continue the heated exchange while his hands roamed down my back to my ass.

he stole chances to suck on my bottom lip while moans slip from my parted lips, "i wish we could stay in bed all day" he groans, hugging my waist.

I giggle sitting up on his lap, "me too. but we can't, we have responsibilities & kids to take care of." i grimace, leaning down to peck his lips one last time before tapping his arm so i could get ready for work.

"true, but we can make it quick." he says following me into the bathroom, he leans against the doorframe while i untie my robe and let it fall  on the floor around my feet.

i check the water temperature and get into the shower, "i can't be late today."

he smacks his lips, "i guess." he sighs disappointment laced in his voice but he tried to play it off.

"i promise to make it up to you." I say while washing my body with my dr. teals body wash.

"mhm."

"jhy please don't be like this," i groan rinsing my body off and turn the water off.

he grabs my towel from the towel warmer, handing it to me, I wrap it around my wet body, tying it so it wouldn't come  loose.

"like what? i can't even get any alone time with my own fiancé cause you always working." he mugged and i rolled my eyes.

Ever since i got hired at the hospital, which was two months ago, me and jhy haven't been on the same accord I've been working 12 hour shifts and when i get home jhy & the kids have eaten dinner and are fast asleep.

"I'm off this weekend. I'll make it up to you foreal." i wrap my arms around his neck & peck his lips repeatedly.

His hands grip my waist, "ima hold you to that."

- hours later -

"girl let me see that mfin ring, ouuuu your man went all out and shit. W him." my work gusband Mar gassed grabbing my hand to fully examine my engagement ring.

" my work gusband Mar gassed grabbing my hand to fully examine my engagement ring

"my man did his big one, it was so special & romantic." i blush reminiscing about the night i got engaged.

"ugh I can't believe I missed it, oh my gosh!" Mar sighed heavily, rolling his eyes to the back of his head.

"you & cinco was on y'all anniversary baecation. how was it? & I definitely need my mua & work gusband at my wedding." I smirk.

"it was the best, we didn't leave the room at all & you know I gotcha wifey." he smirked back, sighing as his pager went off.

"I'm needed on the floor, see you after work?" he kissed my cheek and we hugged before he rushed out of the cafeteria.

"good luck & I'll meet you in the lobby."

I sent jhyzir a quick text confirming our date night for this weekend than texted my aunt if she would watch the kids, she agreed.

I turned my phone off and finished my lunch. I threw my trash away and went back to work.

a/n:

short asl cause i didn't know what to write 😭😭

also, i think i sprained my right wrist...idk yet, but ts hurts really mfin bad & it started today 😖

thoughts ?

meet the "gusband"

Marshaun Everett Mills "riri's gusband/work gay husband"

"riri's gusband/work gay husband"

05/09/2024