chapter fourteen

jhyzir omiri jacksonthe next morning

the next morning

"DADDY" jurnee cried running into the man cave to me, i pick her up and sit her on my lap, bouncing her.

"what's wrong ma ma?" i cooed, comforting her by rubbing small circles in her back.

"sleepy." she rested her head on my chest and her crying stopped, i glance down at her seeing she was fast asleep.

"spoiled ass" i chuckled, typing away on my computer. I'm currently editing me and khamyri's vlog from the other day for our family channel.

i decided to pick up the camera today and record as well.

"what is up jack mob, as y'all can see by the title of this video i will be doing something special for my girlfriend. If y'all don't already know me and co have been together for many years and today i will be asking her the biggest of big questions. baby, i want you to know that i am super proud of you and everything you have accomplished and of the woman you are becoming right before my eyes. you are an amazing girlfriend, best friend, friend, sister and most importantly the worlds greatest mother to our children, i love you times infinity and words do not express the lengths I'd go and have gone for you and our family." I ranted pouring my heart out.

I turned the camera off and faithfully watched the clock. time was winding down and i need to start getting ready. "wish me luck" i said aloud looking down at a sleeping jurnee in my arms.

I kiss her forehead and she stirs in her sleep, i rock her back to sleep before carrying her into the master bedroom i laid her down on the bed with her brothers fast asleep.

I took a needed shower, did my dental hygiene and throw on something comfortable. I woke jhymari and jrue up so they could get their baths and i got them dressed. "daddy is today the day you ask mommy to marry you?" mari asked with bright eyes as i buttoned his shirt.

"yes, today is the big day." i grin looking him in his eyes.

"yayyy!" he clapped happily, jumping up and down. "you look handsome big boy."

"thank you daddy" mari gave me a thumbs up.