chapter twelve

third pov
December 3rd

"come on if you want to see my baby sister!" mari clapped happily reaching for jhyzir to pick him up, which he did.

the father son duo along with everyone else walked to toward khamyri's hospital suite to meet the newest edition of their family.

"oh my gosh, she is so freaking adorable! looking just like her big brother." Krystal gushed while holding her baby niece.

"what's her name?" ryn asked her sister with a huge smile on her face.

"everyone we would like you to finally meet, jurnee kenari jackson." khamyri and jhyzir said in unsion, everyone coo'd and gushed at the beautiful little girl with her parents and big brother.

"and her baby brother jrue kemani jackson." jhyzir smiled walking over to the other baby bed where his son, jrue, slept.

"wait, how did we miss a whole other baby!"

"this little guy was hiding behind his sister the entire time, i guess he wanted to make a surprise debut." Khamyri airily laughs.

"aw, congratulations you guys! not only on your baby girl, but also on another boy!" krystal gushed, hugging khamyri and jhyzir.

"thank you, auntie." Khamyri smiled hugging her back, she kissed her on the cheek before they pulled away.

"y'all went from one kid to three. how are y'all gonna do it from two different states?" khamryn looked at them confusedly.

"since I'm finished with school, i decided to move back home with my support system." khamyri confessed.

- three weeks later -
December 21st

"thank you bear, you're such a big help." khamyri smiles down at mari, who gave her the clean diaper in exchange for the dirty one which he threw in the trash.

"you're welcome mommy!" mari whispered hugging her legs before running out of the twins nursery.

khamyri picked up jrue from the changing table and carried him downstairs, she placed him in the rotating bassinet with jurnee.

"can you watch them for me?" khamyri asked jhyzir, who sat on the couch on his phone.

He looked up at her nodding his head, "yeah, i got you. go head and take a break mama."

"thank you." khamyri smiled jogging back upstairs to take a well deserved shower.

she locked the door of her bathroom and turned on her playlist, Don't Like by Gloss Up played lowly through the speakers on her iPhone 15.

Khamyri hummed along to the song, she threw her ass back in a circle while bobbing her head.

She stopped her little dancey dance midway to turn on the shower, letting the water heat up before getting in and washing her body.

Khamyri took full chances of the little free time she got, extending every minute she could, she loved being a mommy but without her support system she probably wouldn't make it.

The music paused making her frown, she grabbed her phone seeing an incoming FaceTime from Xariq.

She rolled her eyes and let the phone ring.

They are currently in a no contact break. Two days after giving birth to the twins some random number sent her intimate photos and videos of him with two other girls the day she went into labor.

She confronted him about the situation and he lied about it, she suggested the break & since then he been calling her nonstop & leaving threatening text & voice messages on her voicemail.

Khamyri let her thoughts bleed to the back of her head, she got dressed in something comfortable. she wasn't planning on leaving the house today, but the girls wanted to come over for a night in.

"riri, i gotta handle some business. i'ma be right back. i love you." jhyzir said jogging up the stairs to her room. he leaned against the doorframe watching her with low red eyes.

"ok, be safe & i love you too." she tight lip grins, walking over to him, she gave him a quick hug and he snuck a kiss in.

"jhyzir" she said pulling away from him.

"ight, bye." he smirked jogging back down the stairs and out of the door.

khamyri huffed shaking her head. she went downstairs to prepare lunch for herself, jhymari, jrue, and jurnee.

while cooking, she pumped her daily bottles for the twins and listened to stunna girl through her wireless headphones she'd brought from tiktok shop.

a/n:

i might do a time skip in the next chapter, lmk ?

Or

should i write through the holidays ? 👀

baby jurnee & jrue are finally hereeee 🥳

khamyri and xariq are on a no contact break, who do you think'll break it?

what do y'all think jhyzir got up his sleeve? could this be his reformation arc ? 👀

thoughts?

05/04/2024