chapter two

khamyri a'lesia koltonmonday | may 6th7am

monday | may 6th
7am

"what time is it?" i huff furrowing my brows as i look around the room that was not my room.

I tried to lift up but fell back onto the bed feeling something heavy weigh me down. "lay ya ass back down I'm tryna sleep." the deep voice mumbled, sleepily.

I look beside me and mugged the hell out of jhyzir as he peacefully tried to go back to sleep.

"i don't give a fuck what you tryna do, let me up the fuck!" i huff, he looks dead at me as if he was fed up & chuckles.

"whatever khamyri." he lifts his hold on me and turns his back towards me.

I shrug getting up out of his very comfortable king size bed going into his bathroom, starting my dental hygiene and skin care routine.

I turn the lights off in the bathroom, walk out the bedroom and toward the kitchen.

I walk pass the living room where jhymari sat on the living room couch playing a game on his tablet.

"good morning, baby bear don't you have school today?" i question stopping in my tracks.

he looks back at me, "morning and nope, i got suspended. Nana said i had to stay here cause she didn't want me to stay home alone while she outta town." he shrugs, putting his focus back on the game in front of him.

"well im making breakfast if you want any." I inform, going into the kitchen.

"yes, please! thank you riri." he cheeses.

- an hour later -

"breakfast is ready!" i call out from the kitchen, turning off all of the eyes on the stove.

mari runs into the kitchen going straight for the plates, "aht! wash them dirty hands lil boy." jhyzir's deep voice boomed making mari stop in his tracks, he nods and does what his older brother tells him to do.

"good morning" i tight lip smile handing jhyzir his plate.

"good morning. thank you ma." jhyzir slightly smirks, taking his plate from my hands, our hands brush against one another and my heart does a light flutter.

I avert my gaze down to the island, clearing my throat, "well i should head home. y'all have a good & productive day."

"nooooo, riri please stay!" mari pouts giving me those sad puppy dog eyes.

"i wish i could baby bear but i have things to do." i caress his cheek, kissing his forehead.

Mari sniffles, wiping his eyes. "okay, i guess."

"c'mon mari, she'll be back soon ight. you can spend the day with your big bro." jhyzir smiled, trying to uplift mari, who nonchalantly nods leaving out of the kitchen with his plate.

"ugh now i feel bad." i sigh taking a seat next to jhyzir.

"don't. he'll be fine, he just misses you. it's been a minute since y'all seen each other." jhyzir shrugs, reassuring me.

I lightly smile at him, but i still felt really bad. "i missed him too, a lot. I definitely need to be around more often he is growing up day by day & I'm missing out."

"he misses you a lot too. khamyri, don't beat ya self up bout that, that's what I'm here for. you know i got both of y'all. He is smart enough to understand that his mama is bettering herself for him." jhyzir takes my hand into his and pulls me closer to him.

He wraps his arms around my waist, comfortably hugging me. "I really appreciate you, jhyzir, with everything. I never really told you how grateful i am for you, for being present when I'm unable to. thank you." i slightly pull away from the hug, staring deeply into jhyzir's brown eyes.

he slyly yet seductively licks over his lips and cracks a smile, "i appreciate it ma." jhyzir cuts his eyes at me, holding onto my waist.

"stop looking at me like that" i nervously giggle, feeling my other heart beat pulsating.

"like what?" he lowers his voice while moving a piece of hair out of my face.

I playfully roll my eyes at his taunting, "jhyzir, stop it. our son is in the next room. chill out." I slightly mush his head away from me, pulling back.

He stands to his feet, towering over me. "that never stopped us before, did it?" he mumbles leaning down to peck my lips.

"w-we c-can't..." i start to say between the kiss, but loose my train of thought as jhyzir picks me up and sits me on top of the kitchen counter.

He deepens the kiss by adding his tongue which i allow him to do while light moans escape my parted lips into the heated tongue kiss.

Jhyzir's hands roam down to my ass than my thighs, "can i?" he pulls away from the kiss looking directly into my eyes, i nod.

"i need verbal consent khamyri." he mumbles.

"yes, jhyzir. you have my permission."

"good." he smirks, taking my chin between his thumb and index finger, he lifts my head up and peck my lips a few times.

he slides his right hand down the boxers i borrowed from him, "mmm i see you still like wearing my lil shit." He chuckles as his lips pleasantly suck the right side of my neck.

"they are com-mm shit." i gasp knitting my brows as he slowly massages my clit in circles.

"it feel good, huh?"

"mmhm" i hum suppressing my growing moans as he sped up than entered one of his fingers into me.

how y'all feeling about this chapter? 👀

jhyzir and khamyri have a son together 🫣 , did yall see that coming cause baby i did not 🤔

they got a little freaky in the kitchen 😮‍💨 are the vibes still there for them or what ? let me know below 🫶🏽

04/17/2024