chapter four

jhyzir omiri jacksonwednesday | may 9th10am

wednesday | may 9th
10am

"i was thinking about doing something special for khamyri for Mother's Day, but i need y'all help." i told all of the girls and her aunt.

"of course, son. you need me to watch j2?" my uncle john nods, passing the blunt back to me.

"i might. i haven't decided if i want to take them out of town or do something at home. either way she ain't gonna expect it." a slight grin forms on my face just from the thought.

"I'm real proud of you neph, you matured a lot in the last three years and I'm glad you doing things the right way now tryna keep ya family together. keep it up young blood." uncle john cracks a smile dapping me up.

"preciate it, unc." i dap him up as his phone begun to ring. "let me answer this" he informed and i nod watching him get up from his seat and walk toward the curb.

I sat on the front porch overlooking the neighborhood, tuning out everything around me as i spotted a black nissan with tinted windows slowly approaching the house.

My hand goes straight to my gun, waiting. I watch carefully as the back window rolls down and a gun points out.

Shots ring out, i jump off of the porch and return fire.

the shots died down and the car sped off. "jhyzir" my uncle's faint voice spoke as i kneeled over him.

"SOMEBODY CALL 911! HELP ME. Unc stay with me." I screamed out, applying pressure to the gunshot wound.

Sirens blurred in the distance and people started to come out of their homes, some helping out while the rest called 911 and watched.

- two weeks later -

"oh my god!" the random girl moaned out while i penetrated her guts. she grabbed my wrist tightly while her legs shook uncontrollably.

"what's my fucking name?" i gritted, digging deeper inside of her.

Her moans got stuck in her throat as i switched from long deep strokes to slow and deep.

Her juices leaked out of her onto the couch, i pull out and nut inside of the condom.

I smack it and lean over to grab the blunt from her, "fuck, i love you papi." she smiled bout to kiss me but i dodged it.

"clean yo mess up" i nonchalantly spoke, standing up watching as she got on her knees. I slip the condom off and tie it up before she sucked me off. she gagged on my tip.

i inhale the blunt as i stare up at the sky, the events of that unfortunate day my uncle passed right in front of me.

I went down a dark place. I started drinking and smoking more, i stopped taking my meds, and i been pushing away from my family, especially riri.

I don't want our son or her to see me like this, sometimes my thoughts get the best of me and other times i want to end this shit but i know i got people that's gonna miss me if that happens.

My phone ringing took me out of my thoughts, before i could even react shawty answered it.

I snatched it from her as i glanced at the caller id. "really, jhyzir?! i can't fucking believe yo ass chose a broad & drugs before me and your son! fuck you nigga." khamyri sniffled before i could say a word the dial tone clicked. FUCK!

"i gotta go." i pushed shawty off of me, fixed myself than walked out of the house.

I got in my car and went to my place where I'd left riri and mari to go handle "business" which i did and it took the edge off. I sped off to my house on the other side of town.

👀...

jhyzir going through it y'all 😖😭, it'll all make sense later on for the storyline. bare with me.

Will this be the breaking point for khamyri ? 👀

Is jhyzir back to the old him?

i guess we will see...

04/22/2024