chapter seven

Errielle Destiny EllingtonSeptember 21st4:39 am

September 21st
4:39 am

"bestieeee!!" i squeal running half way to khamyri and jhymari as they met me halfway in the airport.

"omg i missed you so much best." khamyri pouts hugging my neck while i rock us back and forth.

we pull away and i rub her small pudge, "my goddaughter getting big." i teased knowing she hated us putting a gender to baby number two but i couldn't help it.

"why everybody keep saying it's a girl! first ryn, now you" she huffed, out of breath and a little bit of annoyance.

"i don't know why you fight it, you know it's a girl deep down, but ima hush up and wait for the gender reveal. plus she taking all your beauty and energy." i teased, she mushed me and i kissed her cheek.

"whatever. can we go to my tt house. i need a shower and a bed asap." she groans, i nod and we walk to my car.

- hours later -

"has anybody talked to jhy?" khamyri nervously questioned, me and ki shared a look before averting our gaze.

"uh." ki stuttered.

"spit it out."

"he, uh, he is in the hospital." i cut ki off, rolling my eyes at the situation.

when khamyri and mari left Jhy continued drinking and started abusing pain meds, he put himself in rehab and ended up on suicide watch.

"is he alright? what happened?" she furrowed her brows, frowning.

"he started drinking heavily and abused pain meds."

"so it's worse than i thought." she lowly mumbled more to herself than us.

"I'm gonna retire to my room." khamyri sighed, getting up from her seat. we said our goodnights to each other and she went into her room while ki and i continued our little chat.

 we said our goodnights to each other and she went into her room while ki and i continued our little chat