Chapter 1: Secret Swim

I slowly walked into the water attempting to adjust to the coldness hitting my body. I looked around the sea of people for an open spot to chill a little, finally I noticed that not many people were in the deeper parts of the lake so I swam out further than the others. Looking back at the sand I noticed my boyfriend was nowhere to be found and at that exact moment I felt a warm body against my back as they’re hands snaked around my waist.

“Hey Baby girl” He whispered into my ear, I immediately relaxed realizing it was my boyfriend.”You scared the shit out of me Daniel!” I said as I tried to turn in his arms to look at but he held me tighter making sure I stayed in place. “Sorry, but I didn’t want you getting too far away from me. '' He mumbled into my neck. He started to kiss and suck my neck, I started to look around at everyone near the shore as his hands started to play with the strings that are holding my bikini bottoms together. “Don’t Dani, there’s people around” I whispered to him nervously. “So? Nobody’s even near us, we're too far out” He whispered back, “It’ll be fun I promise, don’t worry. Besides I think we’re a little too far along to stop.” He continued while grinding his hard on into my ass.

I finally just gave into him and started to grind back into it while he started to suck harder on my neck. His hands slid up and grabbed my boobs, I put my arm behind my back and put my hand into his swim trunks and grabbed his hard dick. He started to let out tiny moans as I jerked him off then deciding he had enough of the slow playing he spun me around and wrapped my legs around his waist then grinding into my crotch very aggressively making me squeal and moan out from the suddenness of his movements. I moved his swim trunks down to below his crotch while he moved my bikini bottoms to the side slamming his dick into me.

“Oh fuck Daniel” I moaned into his neck, “I told you, you’d like it now how about we make this a bit more fun…” He trailed off and I braced myself for what was about to come. His arms wrapped themselves around my waist tightly and he started to pound in and out of me so hard I couldn’t breathe. I was moaning uncontrollably, as I started getting louder he put 3 fingers into my mouth to make sure people didn’t start to notice what was happening. “Be careful baby girl, don’t want people to catch on now, do we?” He chuckled at me while I looked at him helplessly.

Just as I was about to climax we heard someone yell at us. “Hey guys!” We looked over and saw two of our friends, Jax and Alexa, I panicked as they swam over. We disconnected from each other and fixed our bathing suites trying to look as nonchalant as possible. “Hey!” Daniel called back smiling as if nothing was just happening. Alexa came up and hugged me and Jax gave Daniel a handshake. “I didn’t think we would see you guys here,” Alexa smiled. “Well you know I gotta get this little one out of the house eventually” Daniel joked while hugging me from behind. “You’re such an ass” I joked back, getting nervous noticing he didn’t let go and was dropping his hands to my ass. I looked at him suspiciously and he just smiled back continuing his conversation with our friends. I tried to keep up but could barely do so as his dick was released and was making its way towards my entrance. I held my breath as he thrusted into me slowly to be as inconspicuous as possible.

“So it’s been a minute, what have you been up to recently?” Alexa asked me. “O-oh you kn-know just keep-ing up with scho-ol and wo-rk” I struggled out as I felt Daniel chuckle behind me. “Oh yeah I get it gotta keep up with the grind” She giggled, “Are you ok?” She asked a little concerned. “Yeah I'm just a little tired” I smiled awkwardly looking up at Daniel. “You sure? You’re looking a little...flushed” Jax said winking at me knowingly. “Y-eah I’m su-re” I smiled awkwardly as he took up his pace a little. I looked up at Daniel who was smirking down at me, I got nervous knowing that Jax knew and Alexa was getting suspicious. “Well!” Jax exclaimed finally, “We’ll leave you guys to continue relaxing” He winked and continued “We just wanted to say hi since we saw you” He said dragging Alexa behind him while he waved us goodbye and she did the same.

I looked around noticing that most people were gone or leaving as it was getting late. I watched as our two friends grabbed their things and left. “Must you have done that around our friends” I exclaimed at Daniel, he just laughed and said “It’s fine Jax doesn’t judge and Alexa had no clue besides you know you had fun” I smiled a little knowing it was true “and I loved how you kept tightening against me” He whispered into my ear. Just as I was about to respond he started thrusting again and this time there was nothing stopping him since most people left and we’re too far out for the remaining people to notice. Plus I wanted this as much as he does at this point.

Daniel grabbed my hips and started pounding into me. “Uhhhh doo-n’t stooop!” I moaned, grabbing his hands holding them in place. “Trust me Baby girl I’m not stopping” He grunted, focusing on fucking me into an oblivion. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I started to play with my clit, I yelled out “fassssteerrr!” He obliged removing my hand from my clit and replacing it with his and his other hand going to one of my boobs. My head went back as he thrusted faster and was moving his finger on my clit super fast. “AAAAHHH OH FUUCK!” I screamed reaching my climax. We both stopped all movements catching our breaths, he chuckled and grabbed my hand and started to swim back to shore.

After cleaning up our stuff, we walked to our car as if nothing ever happened. As we were making the hour drive back home I thought back and realized he never came, I smiled to myself when we came to a red light. I unbuckled myself and leaned over to him, “What are you doing?” he looked at me suspiciously, “As I recall someone never got to cum” I whispered in his ear as pulled out his dick from his pants. ''You naughty girl” He smirked, “I try” I said seductively as I licked from the base to the tip of his dick. I took him fully in my mouth as the car started moving, I could hear his tiny moans as I gagged and choked on him and it was making me wet again. Just then I felt him grab my ass and start kneading it, all of a sudden he smacked it and a muffled yelp came out, He moaned/laughed at the sudden vibrations. “You better hurry up, we’re almost home” He said with a sense of urgency, I obliged and started going faster, taking all the way in my mouth. The car then stopped and he started thrusting into my mouth and pushing my head down, he then exploded into my mouth. I came up and smiled, wiping some cum from my lips. “I’ll meet you inside” I whispered to him and jumped out of the car, as I made my way in front of the car I looked him in the eyes while I undid my top and flashed my titties then ran inside giggling when I heard him jump out of the car after me.