Chapter 19: Maximilian

Me and my friend Aliya walked down the long hallway minutes before our class ends to go see Max, the boy I’ve liked for the last couple months since being in the same psychology class last semester. “This is the stupidest shit ever, I can’t believe I gave into this” my friend complained to which I just giggled excited to see the boy. Just as we made it to the second long hallway in the back the bell rang signaling the class had ended and everyone started to pile out of the only class down the long hallway.

“I don’t see him” I whined to my friend as she looked at her computer intently “Really he’s right there” she said as she looked up “Really? Where?” I asked eagerly but right then she busted out laughing “That’s not funny!” I slapped her arm “Ok I’m-Oh shhhit” she said and turned quickly which made me turn and I saw him walking with some friends as he gave us a side eyed look “Omg!” I panicked and turned with my friend “Maybe it was nothing” Aliya said trying to be reassuring but not sounding very sure herself.

For the rest of the day I continued to freak out no matter how much my friends tried to calm me down because I just knew something was off and I turned out to be right. After school I went to pick up some homework from a teacher and when I was leaving I saw Max and decided to follow him out of curiosity but when I turned a corner after him he was gone. I walked slowly down the hallway confused until I was grabbed and slammed against the wall and Max was towering over me with his arms trapping me against the wall.

“Why have you been following me?” he said lowly as to not interrupt anyone still in the class “I-I Wasn-” he cut me off by slamming one of his hands against the wall “Yes you were I’ve seen you” he leaned down a bit and whispered into my ear “Waiting and watching with that little hopeful and excited look in your eyes'' he said and I could hear the amusement in his voice. Max grabbed my waist and dragged me into the bathroom and right when the stall door closed he slammed me against the door then looked me in the eyes and smirked.

He quickly turned me and wrapped his hand in my short hair and with that he kept me pinned against the stall door and with his free hand he slid his hand down and started grabbing and massaging my ass. “HUH” I gasped when he suddenly slapped my ass and he chuckled at my reaction then yanked my leggings down and unbuckled his pants then I felt something poking at my entrance. I started breathing hard as he pushed his dick into me, once he was fully in he stopped to let me adjust but then quickly started to thrust fast “Ohuhh” I started to moan uncontrollably “There you go” he praised and grabbed my waist and he hit a new spot inside of me.

“AAHH” I screamed out and he went harder “Found it” I could barely hear his voice over my loud moans, my stomach started to tighten and I shook as my orgasm hit me. I thought I was going to fall but he quickly wrapped his arms around my upper body to hold me up as he continued to thrust to get his finish that came not too long later “Did you like that?” he asked me “mmm” I mumbled tiredly and he laughed then slowly dropped me to the floor. Max leaned down and whispered “You’re mine now” and unlocked the stall door and left me lying on the bathroom floor exhausted.

7 Years Later

I stood in the elevator fixing my outfit which is a tight black short skirt with a slit in it and a white button with some buttons undone showing tiny bits of my black bra and a black cropped jacket. I made sure my dark red lipstick was perfect and my shoulder length dyed red hair that was straightened had every hair in place. The elevator dinged and the doors opened and I walked out with my head held high as I walked through the office and up to his door and knocked.

“Come in” I heard faintly before I opened the door “Hello, Mr. Maly” I greeted the man and he turned in his chair “Call me Max hun, we may be in the office but we’re in private” he said as he looked at me from across the room “Whatever you say, Max” I smiled at the man “Come here Baby doll” he stood up and gestured for me to come to him.

I walked to the front of his desk and he grabbed my hand and lead me behind his desk “Look at you” he said then picked me up and sat me on his desk “So beautiful” he continued as he caressed my face and slowly slid down my neck to my chest “But so much without these” he then said and ripped my shirt open with buttons flying all over the room.I flinch a bit but loved every minute of it.

He laid his hand flat on my chest and pushed me down to lay on my back then pushed up my skirt to my waist and ripped off my lace black panties “Mmm” he looked me in the eyes and slowly we down and started to eat me out “Uhhh” I moaned and gripped his hair “M-Max” I moaned again and he smirked against me and came up and leaned over my body. “I remember when we first met and looked at me all hopefully and now look at you looking at me all helplessly," he said as he once again caressed my face. He undid his suit pants and showed off his big dick “You want this?” he asked as he held it “Uh huh” I said but he grabbed my face “Real words” he looked down at me.

“Yes I want it” I said and he smiled satisfied and pushed his dick into me “Uhhh” my head fell back as I moaned to which he grabbed my neck and pulled my head towards him “Look at me baby” he whispered and my hands immediately went to his arm “Uhhuh don’t sttop” I begged him shamelessly. He pinned me by my neck on his desk “Trust me I’m not stopping” he chuckled and I wrapped my legs around his waist and he lifted me off the desk and slapped me against the wall. I put my arms around his neck and used them to bounce on his dick “Ahh” I moaned into his ear “There you go baby girl” he praised me.

Soon enough he had enough and grabbed my ass and used it to make go faster “OH Myyy Goooood” I moaned hard but he kept going until my body shook then he laid me back down on the desk and pulled out and jerked himself off and came on my leg. We relaxed for a minute then he cleaned up my leg.

Max fixed up his suit quickly while I sat up on his desk and did the same but while I finished buttoning what's left of my blouse on he came up to me and grabbed my face “I love you Baby girl” he said and kissed the tip of my nose “I love you too” I smiled at him. Who knew the boy I used to like and follow all of those years ago would now be the man I call my husband.