Chapter 2: The Watcher

It was early morning, I got up and opened the curtains to the huge windows next to my bed. When I opened then I noticed my neighbor sitting on his patio which was on the side of his house drinking his coffee, he looked up and saw me but he didn’t look away like people normally do he just started basically staring I was wondering why when I looked down and realized I was wearing a cropped white shirt that gave little to no imagination to what my boobs look like and booty gray shorts. My arms immediately went to cover myself and I was about to go put on clothes but I looked back at him, his eyes still fixated on me, I smirked as the thought of messing with him came to mind.

Slowly I dropped my arms to my sides, looked him in the eyes and started moving my hips side to side sliding up my stomach to my tits grabbing them briefly then going up my chest and threw my hair and all the above my head. Swaying my body to the rhythm in my head my hands slithered their way down my sides as they reached my hips I turned my body to the side and bent over moving ass side to side. Eyes still on my body he grabbed his dick through his pants then brought it out and jerked himself off to my movements. I smirked to myself and turned my back to him and started shaking my ass, turning my head to the side I crouched down and smacked my right cheek then turning myself back to him. I grabbed my boobs once again, putting my knees onto the cold floor while playing with them. I watched him start breathing harder as he got closer to his release, just then his wife opened the patio door and he jumped and quickly put his dick back in his pants. I laughed and got up from my spot on the floor walking out of my bedroom amused about the situation.

Hours later after a somewhat productive day I decided I wanted to reward myself and have some fun as it was a saturday night. I got dressed in a tight black dress that went halfway down my thighs and showed off my tits nicely then grabbing my black heels and purse, I strutted out to the uber I ordered and off to the club I went. After dancing and drinking my ass off I found my victim for the night, I jumped into his car and off to my house we went. He pulled into my driveway and immediately started kissing me, I pulled myself into his lap grinding on his erection. Once deciding enough was enough and that we needed more space I got out of the car, him following suit. I looked up to the light in my neighbors house noticing he was standing there watching us intently. I turned and pushed the stranger against his car and kissed him, he broke the kiss and said “I don’t think so kitten, I’m the dominant one here” then turned us pushing me into his car kissing down my neck. I moaned softly and looked at my neighbor as I went and undid the stranger's belt and pants while he pushed my dress to my hips then pushed my panties down to my ankles and I kicked them off. The stranger started thrusting into me and I grabbed the back of his head as I started to moan and not be able to hold myself up. I looked my neighbor dead in the eyes as the strange man lifted my left leg to get a better angle, the top half of my body clinging to the stranger he fucked me harder.

“Fuck me faster” I moaned into the strangers ear, “That can be arranged” he respond as he grabbed my other leg and lifted it around his waist. I put my hands on the hood of his car and leaned back and he started pounding faster and harder into me, “Oh damn” I moaned as I leaned my head back. At that moment he hit the perfect angle that his dick started slamming into my g-spot “Ahhh” I moaned out and fell onto the car “Don’t stop, don’t stop” I breathed out to him as my back arched against the car, I started shaking as my orgasm hit my body like a wave. The stranger pulled out and I jumped down to my knees and put him in my mouth and he almost immediately started thrusted in and out of my mouth. At one point he pushed my head all the way down and held it there. I took this moment to look back towards my neighbors house to see him still watching us. The stranger let go and started rubbing his dick really fast until he came all over my face and tits. I smiled at him and took some cum on my finger and sucked it off, he smiled down at me and whispered down “You’re the best little slut” and got in his car and drove off. I then got up and smiled at my neighbor and walked inside.

A couple days later I was laying by the pool when a shadow suddenly cast over. I looked up to see my neighbor's wife “Uh, hi?” I said confused, “What is your business with my husband?” she asked. “There is no business with your husband” I laughed awkwardly, “Yes there is I know it” she replied angrily. Suddenly I got my confidence back and I stood up and said “I think you just think that because he’s not fucking you right”, As she was about to say something I moved closer and continued “Or maybe he’s giving you nothing so you’re getting zero pleasure meaning you’re more angrier than normal”. She started breathing harder so I took this as a reply and grabbed the end off her dress and lifted it up while I dropped to my knees. I pushed lightly onto the chair behind her and grabbed her by the knees moving to the right angle. Moving her panties to the side I licked up and down her pussy then focusing my tongue on her clit and pushing two fingers into her. “Ahh-Ahh-ahh” she moaned leaning her head back and putting her legs on my shoulders

I fingered her even faster, not stopping making sure she felt a lot of pleasure from me so she’ll never forget this moment. “AHHHHHH!!” she screamed out as she squirted all over my face. I stood up standing beside her pushing three fingers back in and moving them side to side making her squirt even more. “Fucking hell” she yelled while her eyes rolled to the back of her head and her entire body shook. I kissed her and said “You’re welcome” I turned and waved to her husband as I made my way inside.

As I walked into my house I suddenly felt hands around my waist and just as suddenly as they were there they were gone as I was flung face first into my couch and someone's hands lifted my ass into the air. I was gonna scream when I was lifted back by my hair and someone whispered aggressively “Stay calm, I am done with you teasing me like a little whore” I calmed a bit when I realized it was my neighbor but was still a bit nervous because I didn’t know what was gonna happen. My bikini bottoms were suddenly gone and was quickly replaced with his big dick “Uhh fuck” I moaned a little since it hurt a bit, he started pounding into me harder and harder to the point I could feel his anger and frustration.

“You are such a little slut” he grumbled at me, I could bet he was bruising my hips from how hard he was grabbing me. I was finally adjusting to his size and aggressiveness when he pulled out and came all over my back and walked away casually. I laid there for a second thinking over what just happened. When I finally got up I laughed a little “ I knew he was an asshole when I saw him” I mumbled to myself, and went to clean myself off.