Chapter 9: CNC Fun

My heart raced as I lounged around the house in an oversized T-shirt and boxers just waiting for the moment he’s gonna strike. I walked down the driveway to get the mail as I thought back to the conversation we had last night.

FLASHBACK

Lucas and I laid in bed working on our own things and occasionally making small talk when I finally decided to bring up what I wanted to talk to him about. “Hey luc?” I asked timidly, “Hmm?”I took a breath and started “Have you ever thought about kinks?” I asked looking at him, “No not really, why?”, “No reason” I sat back against the headboard, “Do you have a kink you wanna try, Sweetheart?” he asked with a smirk. “Noo” I said avoiding eye contact, he grabbed me and put me on his lap “Don’t lie to me, baby girl, tell me”, “Fine, but you can’t judge” he nodded at my statement and I continued “I kinda wanna try CNC (Consensual non-consensual)”. “We can try it if you’d like?” he smiled, “When?” I asked a little excited, “How about tomorrow? I have off” I nodded and talked about limits and a safe word and the things I am fine with. He flipped us “Be ready Baby girl” he said while tickling me, I laughed trying to get him to stop.

END OF FLASHBACK

I came back to reality and looked through the mail not really paying attention to my surroundings which was a mistake because as soon as I was about to open the door I was grabbed. An arm wrapped around my waist and a hand we over my mouth as I got slammed into the door, the hand left to open the door he spun around and threw me on the ground in the process as he closed the door. I tried to crawl away a bit but he dragged me back by my ankle then grabbed my arms and tied them behind my back by my wrists.

He flipped me onto my back and stood up looking at me on the ground helpless as I finally analyzed him a bit. He had on a tight black shirt that showed off his muscles, black pants and a burglar mask. He walked over me, bent down then ripped my shirt in half and grabbed my bra, dragged me by it over to the couch and bent me over the back of it and yanked my boxer shorts down. There was a sound of a belt and then a pain on my ass. He stopped for a couple seconds before doing it again, this time I flinched hard knowing what was to come. He repeated this like 10 more times each one worse than the last. Finally deciding he had enough he yanked my hair back and dragged me to the back door and out to the pool, stepping over me he pushed my head into the pool.

He laid me next to the pool while he took his dick out of his pants then kneeling down and straddling the back of my thighs while I laid there trying to breath before the next thing began. Pushing his dick into me he picked my head up by my hair and dropping it into the pool, he started to fuck me hard while I moaned into the pool trying not to inhale any water which was making bubbles around my head.
I could feel that he finally came all over my ass and back. Finally he pulled my head out of the water which I was grateful for, he flipped me onto my back and took off his mask. “Hey Baby girl” he said, chuckling a bit, “Hey” I said breathing hard, “How was that for you?”, “I loved it but I didn’t cum”, “I know I wanted to keep you on edge for later”, “You’re such an ass!” I laughed and he picked me up and threw me over his shoulder “LUCAS!” I squealed and giggled, “I can’t hear you” he said in sing song voice and slapped my ass before running up the stairs to our room.