Chapter 10: Blast of Fire!

I was walking back to the van with my boyfriend, Ace, when I saw a familiar car at the pumps. I made it to the van and I looked back to see a familiar man walking away from the car then I looked at the license plate, IT IS HIM!. “What’s wrong?” Ace finally noticed me getting mad, our two other friends in the car looked at me “That’s the asshole that abandoned me at the gas station where we met a couple months ago!” I whisper yelled really aggravated. “How do you know?” he asked, “That’s the 1967 chevy impala that I was in and it has the same stupid ass license plate!”, “Ok and what are you gonna do?”.

“Get my fucking revenge that’s what!” I grabbed my bandana off of my head and put it over the bottom half of my face, “Mark, give me your jacket.” I took it and walked over to the car and tried the door, locked. I wrapped his hoodie around my arm and shattered the window then opened the door. I was attempting to hotwire the car but was having trouble which was when Ace ran over “Slide over!” he jumped in as I moved to the passenger seat which is when I heard yelling, I turned and saw the guy running straight for us.

Ace got the car started and sped out of the parking lot and down the road “WHOAA!” We cheered, laughing our asses off. “I can’t believe we just did that!” I yelled, he looked at me and laughed. He drove for a while before pulling into a field that was kind of blocked by trees, I got out when he parked and looked around. “You need to control your anger little one” He said walking around the car to me but I ran before he got close. He gave chase and we ended up running around the field giggling and yelling to each other.

He finally caught me “A-a-a-ace!” I laughed as we fell with him on top of me “You’re such a troublemaker” he whispered as he leaned down and kissed me. It was slow and passionate at first but got more fast and aggressive, he unbuttoned my pants and we struggled to quickly get them off and I went for the buttons on his jeans and I quickly undid them and grabbed his dick. I moved my legs around his waist and lined his dick up with my entrance “Ok” giving him the ok to push into me as he did my head fell back as did my eyes. Ace propped himself up on his hand next to my head “OhhhhAh” I moaned as my back arched into him, he grabbed my head to make me look at him “Can I cum?Can I?” he whispered while looking me in my eyes, I nodded out of breath as we both came.

He fell next to me and we just chilled catching our breath, I fixed myself and got up and he followed after me. “What do we do with the car?” I asked and turned to him, he looked at the car for a second before asking “Do you still have those matches?” I looked in my pocket before grabbing them and showed them to him. He smiled and grabbed 5 from me and left me 3 “Light them and throw them in a part of the car” he said lighting his and I followed after until they were gone and the car was up in flames. “Come on” he grabbed my hand and ran towards the road, we stood on the side with our thumbs out and eventually a car pulled over and we left to go back to the house to meet up with our 8 friends.