Chapter 13: Daddys Little Girl

I sat at the kitchen table eating my breakfast while my mom and stepdad, Che, were talking in the kitchen. I was sitting at the end of the table facing the kitchen in a red mini plaid skirt with white knee high socks , a white crop top, white tennis shoes and my hair up in a ponytail with a bow. Che sat against the counter facing me with his coffee in hand and my mom stood kind of diagonal to him and had her back to me. When I finished my breakfast I decided to have fun with him, I put my feet spread apart on the glass table and moved my red lace panties out of the way.

Che was watching me intently while trying to not make it obvious to my mom what was happening behind her and that he was watching. I rubbed a finger over my clit before sticking to fingers into my pussy I rolled my eyes back as I started to finger myself faster but before it could go any further my mom turned around and I quickly fixed myself “I’m finished with my breakfast” I said getting up and taking my plate to the sink. “I’ll see when I get home, bye!’, “Actually I have to work till 9 tonight but I’ll see you the”, “Ok, bye mom, bye Che” I said and ran out to my friends car.

“You gotta up your antics so he’ll bite” My friend Amara said “Ok, like what?” I asked making up my lunch. “Walk around the house naked or half naked.” she said excitedly with her idea “Ok but what about my mom?”, she thought for a second before saying “Your mom works late half the time just do it then, like tonight” I nodded, “Ok”.
Later she dropped me off at my house “Text me if you make progress!” she yelled before speeding off down the street. I walked into my house and ran up the stairs to plan my friend's stupid idea.

Around 7 I put on a pink bra and panties with a white button up that only covered half of my ass and I left it unbuttoned, Obviously. I ran down the stairs and into the kitchen to find some food, I looked into the refrigerator and bent over to grab something when I felt someone slap my ass. I quickly turned and saw one of Che’s friends, Tory, I stood shocked until he said “Oh come on you dress like that and expect nobody to do something” he stood there looking down at me with a stupid smirk which made me upset so I decided to try something. I walked closer to him and grabbed his crotch. “I guess not” I whispered seductively up to him, his smirk was gone and he was looking at me gasping a little from my hand holding his dick.

“Could you maybe help me? My pussy is throbbing for a dick to fill it” I looked up at him with puppy dog eyes as I grabbed my pussy. He looked back for a second and turned back to me “Oh why not” he lifted me onto the counter to my left and kissed me while grinding his dick into my warmth. “Uhhh” I moaned and threw my head back from the friction, he kissed down my neck “Ohhh feed me your cock” I moaned but before we could go any further “WHAT THE FUCK?!” we heard from behind us and we jumped apart. I slid further onto the counter and he fell into the counter behind him.

“It’s not what it looks like” he tried to cool the situation down “Like what? Like you weren’t about to fuck my stepdaughter on our counter!” he tried to say something else but Che cut him off “Get the fuck out, Tory!” he didn’t hesitate and ran and Che followed to make sure he left and I just sat there watching intently on the counter. Che walked back into the room “What the hell was that?”, “Nothing” I said meekly trying to get off the counter but he stopped me “That was not nothing you were about to fuck my friend” he said holding his face in front of mine and leaving his hands on my thighs.

“Yeah so what?” I said looking him dead in the eyes, he slid his hands up to my hips “What happened to the confidence, Cam” he taunted as he slid a finger into the waistband of my panties “Up” I lifted my ass off of the counter and he slid my panties down my legs. He put his hand back up and started to play with the wetness that had gathered between my legs “Che” I forced out and he slid two fingers into me “AH-hah!” I cried out suddenly feeling really full. “AaahHahahamm” I moaned and my head fell onto his shoulder as he fingered me fast “Where’s the confidence huh? Where’d it go?” he continuously taunted me until I had cum all over his fingers. He lifted my head up and put the two fingers into my mouth making me suck it off, I sucked it off of his fingers like I was sucking his dick.

He quickly pulled his sweatpants down and shoved his dick into me hard “AAah” I screamed shocked from the sudden roughness he did. I was moaning and screaming uncontrollably as he continued this motion of pulling out slowly and slamming back into me hard. “Mmmhmm” He changed pace and started going really fast like a jackhammer but before we got any further “Hey guys! I’m home!” we heard my mom call out from the door, we immediately separated. I got off the counter and he grabbed my panties, throwing them at me as he pulled his sweatpants up in a way to hide his hard on and I hid behind the counter to put my panties on.

“Hey!” my mom walked into the room and I dropped to the ground behind the counter and Che came and walked next to me behind the counter. I fixed myself up and buttoned up my shirt “Where’s Cam?, “I’m right here” I stood up with a smile “How was your guys’ night?” she asked, setting her stuff on the table “There was a little issue with one of his friends but good otherwise” I said  “What? What happened?” she asked concerned ‘Don’t worry he tried something but she kicked his ass” he said wrapping his arm around my shoulder “She’s daddy little girl” he smirked at me and I smirked back