Chapter 3: Schools Good girl

Everyone at this school thinks I'm the good girl, the one who’s innocent with good grades and has my life planned. While I do have good grades I'm nowhere near innocent and only three people at this know that which is my boyfriend, Christopher, who is the star quarterback, My tutor, Alex, the schools nerd, and Mr. Harrison, my history teacher. While it’s probably not smart screwing these people to get things especially since I'm cheating on my boyfriend, Christopher kinda likes knowing what I'm doing with them and has actually watched a couple times so not really cheating but still.

Right now I happen to be in my history class, I sit right in front of Mr. Harrisons desk with Christopher right behind me. It sucks but it’s our assigned seats so it’s whatever just then I hear “You should mess with him and make this class more interesting” Chris whispered into my ear, I smiled “I should”. As I was thinking what to do he responded with “Slide off your underwear and hand it to me when he turns back to the board”. I smile at how much he loves this stuff and I comply as soon as the teacher turns back to the board I put my hands up my skirt and grabbed my panties and slid them down my legs then passed them to him.

“Babe” Christopher whispered to me, “hmm?” I asked, he smiled mischievously and put something in my hand. I looked down at what he put in my hand, it was a little vibrator, “Are you serious?” I whispered back shocked and a little excited. “I am very serious” He smiled at me, “Now put it in”, I did as I was told and put it in while making sure nobody was paying attention to us and suddenly happy there was only people to our right. I was continuing my notes when suddenly the vibrations started and I stopped trying to not make it obvious what was happening.

Mr. Harrison sat down at his desk finally so I slouched down in my desk and widened my legs enough for him to see what was going down between my legs. When he finally noticed he had to do a double take to make sure he was seeing correctly, I heard Chris giggle quietly behind me when he saw how our teacher reacted. I moved my hand down to move my skirt up further and opened my left leg more, just as I got comfortable the vibrations went up more and as unexpected as it was I flinched and my legs immediately clenched shut. 

Then the bell rang and everyone stood up to leave, I immediately jumped up to run out of the classroom but as I was leaving my boyfriend behind me amused by the situation he created Mr. Harrison called out for me to stay after class. Stopping in my tracks I slowly turned back to my teacher while Chris walked passed “Good luck” He laughed walking out leaving me behind to face my doom. “What do you need Sir?” I asked, smiling innocently, “Don’t Sir me like you weren’t teasing me the entirety of class” he said amusedly walking passed to lock the door. My breath got caught in my throat when he started giving me commands.

“Don’t yell commands at me, I’m not a dog” I said defiantly, not knowing where the sudden confidence came from. That did not make him very happy. He quickly walked up to me and grabbed my face harshly to make me look up at him “I am not gonna ask you twice. Now go stand in front of my chair and face the desk. Got.It?” he said very angrily, “yes sir” I said quietly and did what I was told. I stood there waiting for what was gonna happen next, he came up behind me and grabbed a handful of my ass then smacking it. Next grabbing my tits through my button up “Mmm I can’t believe that loser gets to have this beautiful and sexy body” he said still groping my body. “He’s not a loser” I responded standing up for my boyfriend, “I didn’t ask and I don’t care” he said angrily slapping the side of face.

All of a sudden he pushed me face down on his desk and flipped my skirt up so he could see my ass better. Slowly he started rubbing his ruler over my ass then slapping it with said ruler, I yelped at the sudden sting “Where are your panties?” he asked still rubbing the ruler over my ass, “Christopher has them” I forced out slowly, *SMACK* I yelped once again from the sudden pain. “You’re such a slut” he said, a little amused, I braced myself for another smack but it never came but I heard the sound of his belt. I relaxed a bit as I felt his dick line up with my pussy and then slowly entered, stopping for a second then thrusting in and out fast.

Mr. Harrison pounded into me hard and fast making me moan uncontrollably, “How would your boyfriend feel if he knew you were getting fucked like a slut by your teacher” He said to me as he chuckled “I bet he’d love knowing that his girlfriend gets you hard and makes you crazy” I moaned back, he laughed and came all over my ass. Once done and all cleaned up he said “ I hope you’ve learned your lesson” I laughed walking out. I found Christopher standing by the office, I walked up to him hitting his arm “You got me in trouble you ass” I yelled at him jokingly, “Oh please something tells me you didn’t much” he joked back slapping my ass and wrapping his arm around me as I walked away. We walked out together to his car to head to his house “I hope you still got some energy in you” He said looking at me amused, “You’re such an ass” I responded hitting the back of his head, he just laughed at me.

We drove to his house which was kind of in the middle of nowhere so we had long empty roads with only trees on each side. Christopher drove at 70 mph with all the windows down while I blasted music and we sang to some of the songs together, goofing around and overall just being two dumb teenagers. When we got to his house I noticed his parents weren't home, mischievously I smiled at Chris and jumped out the car with him following after me. I ran up the stairs when I got to the door of his room. He finally caught up, lifting me up by the waist he threw me onto his bed and jumping down after. While kissing me he ripped my shirt in half then kissed down my neck to my boobs.

I lifted his shirt above his head then ran my fingers down his hard chest. Throwing me up further up on the bed he wrapped his arms around my thighs so he had a better angle to eat me out and finger me. I couldn’t breathe right from how good it felt for him to finally get me off since I've been on the edge for hours. I had enough and pushed him down so I was on top, I pulled his sweatpants down and lined dick up and l lowered myself down. Putting my hands on his chest I started riding him “There you go baby girl” He encouraged me to keep going. He put his hands on hips stopping me from any movement and started thrusting up fast so we could both get our release that we’ve been wanting for hours. I stopped and laid down on him, all energy completely gone. Chris wrapped his arms around me moving us to the side “It’s ok, I got you” he said lovingly “I love you baby girl” he continued, “I love you too” I mumbled tiredly into his chest. We cuddled for the rest of the night falling asleep on and off.