Chapter 14: Blackmailing Screw Up

was sitting in history class talking with my boyfriend, Emilio, and our three friends Mickey, Mandy, and Amadi when our teacher Mr. Graham decided to yell at us “Shut up, would you some people are actually trying to work!” We all looked at each other kind of annoyed because we weren’t even talking that loud.

At lunch we started discussing it “He does that shit way too much” Mickey said “We should do something about it” Amadi said “Yeah like what?” Mandy asked “Blackmail of course” Amadi said “With what we have nothing on him” I said “Oh come on Julianne I got you” he said with a mischievous smile and we started to plan what we should do.

After school we were getting ready to put our plan into action, we waited until he went to the bathroom and I followed him in and stood there waiting for him to get done pissing. When he did he turned and saw me standing there in a tight low hanging jean skirt and a white tank top that went to my belly button. “Hi Mr. Graham” I said in an innocent voice “What are you doing here Julianne?” he said walking to the sink “Well trying to sneak a peek at The big shots dick” I started to slowly walk over to him “What do you mean?” he looked at me through the mirror “What? You don’t hear the rumors about you and your big dick” I walked till I was behind him “What? He turned and threw water at me which landed perfectly on my tits. 

“Oh shi- I-I’m sor-ry Julianne” he stuttered as my shirt became see through and he could see my perky tits “ I smiled “It’s ok” I walked closer “You can look” I said grabbing them. I looked down and saw his boner “Oh god” he said and covered it “It’s ok Sir” I said removing his hands and grabbing it “Julianne” he said trying to be stern but failing miserably “Oh come on you’re telling me you’ve never wanted to fuck one of your students” I paused “Or that you don’t wanna give in to me right here” I whispered and he nodded miserably, I smirked and jumped onto the counter spreading my legs showing him my beautifully shaved pussy.

He still stood there just watching me trying to decide what to do and decided to take things further so I put my feet onto the counter and touched myself “Ohhh Sir oh god Mr. graham right there oh fuck” I moaned as I fingered myself and played with my clit. “AHHHahmm” I fingered myself faster “OH FUCK RIGHT THERE SIR AAHHA OHHH FUCK!” I yelled as I squirted all over him and the floor.

Right as I was about to give up and leave he gave in and kissed me hard pushing me further onto the counter. I pushed him up and undid his belt and zipper and grabbed his dick out and he pushed me back and lined up with my pussy. “You ready?” he asked and I looked him in the eyes “Just shove your cock into me and don’t be nice” at that he thrusted in.

After a couple thrusts I could see Amadis camera peeking into the bathroom so I pushed him and he picked me up and held me in the air with my legs around his waist as he began to fuck me harder “UHHhhhh fuck right there Mr.Graham!” and he plowed into that one spot “AHAHHAHAAmmmMAm” I yelled as he hit my G-spot over and over again “Mr. GraAHaM!” I moaned “Call me Blake baby” he grunted “UhhhHAhh Blake fuck me there” I moaned “Oh FUCK BLAKE RIGHT THERE RIGHT THEEERRERE! I squirted all over his lower body again and he dropped me onto my knees in front of him and he jerked off and came all over my tongue and face.

The next morning I was sitting on Emilios lap just talking with him and Mandy when Amadi and MIckey rushed into our first hour “The tape got out!” he whisper yelled at us “WHAT?!” the 3 of us yelled  “I was trying to move the tape over and I accidentally posted it”, “Why didn’t you delete it?” Emilio asked “I tried but by the time I noticed hundreds of people had seen it and were sharing it”, “Shit, What do we do?” Mandy said “We deny deny deny” I said seriously and they all agreed.

In history Mr.Graham was late and we heard a group of people mocking him “CalL mE BlaKe, bABy” I pushed my head into Emilios shoulder trying not to laugh as he silently laughed. “YOU SLUTTY BITCH!” Mr. Graham yelled as he walked into class and right up to me “Whoa what the hell are you talking about?” Emilio said standing up to block me from him “That bitch made me fuck her and taped it!” he yelled “I didn't do that! That’s not me!!” I yelled and stood up just then some security guards walked in and took him out of the room. Emilio turned and hugged me lovingly.