Chapter 7: On Holy Grounds

I walked into the church in a knee length sundress and white tennis shoes and my long hair up in a ponytail. I nervously went up to the confessional and sat down inside “Hello Father, I’m here to confess my sins”, “It’s ok my child start when you’re ready” I sat nervously and did a breath in and out “I had sex outside of wedlock with a man I barely knew” I started, “Did you like it?”, “Yes, I’m sorry father” I looked down at my feet “Should I tell my parents? They’ll be so disappointed in me” I could feel tears welling up in my eyes.

No, My child you shouldn't, that's what you have me for” he said reassuringly, “What should I do, Father?” I asked but didn’t get a response, “Father?” I asked confused. The curtain slid open in front of me and he stood there looking down at me, he had to be at least mid fifties but still attractive and no gray hairs. “Take off your panties,” he said calmly, “What?’ I looked up at him, “I said take off your panties, It’s ok my child” he said slowly. I did as I was told and hooked my thumbs in my panties and slowly slid them off and handed them to him.

He knelt down in front of me and opened my legs, “Pull your dress up” I again did what he told me “It’s ok my child” he said rubbing my thighs slowly “Have you ever touched yourself?” I shook my head. “Here I’ll show you” he said moving his hand up towards my vagina “Like this” he rubbing it “Uhuuh” I quietly moaned, he pushed two fingers in “AH uhuhuh” I squealed from the sudden sensation. He stood up and undid his pants bringing out his penis.

He moved closer to me and held it in my face. “Suck it” he commanded lightly, I moved closer and put it in my mouth and started to suck slowly. “Be careful about your teeth hun” he said as he pushed my head down, I gagged when it hit the back of my throat but he didn’t let up he held my head in place and started to thrust in a bit making me gag more as spit fell from my mouth onto my chest, lap, and floor. He finally let go and I fell back breathing hard as air refilled my lungs “Good job my child” he said kneeling back down and moved me to the end of the chair. Slowly he pushed into me “MMmmah” he let me adjust a bit before he started to thrust in  and out. “Ahahmah” I started to moan more as he went faster, “Look up at me with those innocent eyes” I looked up at him as I heard the chair squeak below me, I thought it was gonna break.

“Did you do this with him or did you ride him?” he stopped and asked, “I rode him” I said meekly, he pulled out at that and pulled me up before he sat down in the chair. “Show me how you rode him” I turned and lined up his penis with my hole and slowly started to ride him. I held onto the sides of the confessional and went faster, I could hear his moans along with mine. “That's a good girl” he said a little out of breath “Ride me like an innocent little cowgirl” he continued before he grabbed my hips and thrusted into me hard until he came inside me.