Chapter 16: Not So Innocent

“Sir your meeting was moved to 5:30” I said to my boss as he walked up “Thank you, Ms. Calderona” he smiled and walked into his office, I got up when I saw he dropped a little black card. I knocked “Mr. Williams you dropped a-” I stopped mid sentence when I looked at the card closer *The Red Rose*. When he saw what I was holding he got up and said “GIve me the card” he demanded and tried to grab it “Do you have a card to a sex club?” I ducked out of the way “Give me the card” he tried to grab it again “Mr. Williams?” I looked at him incredulously then he grabbed my wrist “Maria, Give me the card” I looked up at him “Fine” I whispered with a smirk and handed it to him.

Later that day I was working at my desk “Think you could handle it?” someone whispered into my ear, I flinched and looked up at the voice “What?” I asked Mr.William “Think you could handle the club?” I looked up at him shocked. “I don’t know” he looked down at me with a smirk “Let's find out, go home and get ready in something sexy and I’ll pick you up at 8” he said, lifting me out of my seat and handing me my stuff “Huh?” I asked, looking at him “Go now that's an order” he pushed me towards the door. This time I complied and left to go home and get ready.

Around 7:50 I was looking at myself in the mirror fully ready, I was wearing a short black dress with a slit on the left side and on an open back that showed off my beautiful sword with a snake wrapped around it tattooed down my spine and thick black heels. My long black curly hair was in a half up half down style and I had light makeup on. My phone buzzed *I’m here* I grabbed my keys and my purse and went downstairs. “Sexy” Mr. William said when I got inside the car “Thanks”.

We pulled up to an abandoned looking building and he handed me a red box “Here, you’re gonna need this” I opened it and it was a little black mask with small white diamonds lining the sides and large black diamonds in the middle and white and black feathers on the right side. I put it on as he put his on and we got out and walked up to the building, he did some weird knock and a big man opened the door to let us in. We walked down the beautiful hallway with half naked people dancing on the sides and into a large room with music playing and people dancing.

We sat down at a booth and ordered some drinks, he ordered a Moscow Mule and I ordered a Whiskey Sour. As we sat there and sipped our drinks a woman walked up to us “Hello, Carter” she came up and hugged him “Hello, Missy” he hugged her back and gestured to me “This is my friend, Maria” she waved to me and looked back to him “Let's dance” she said and dragged him to the dance floor “Do you wanna come?” he asked me before they got too far “Nonsense she clearly is too scared” the woman known as Missy said and continued to drag him away.

I sat there and watched them dance sexually clearly all over each other, I decided to not sulk around and to prove them wrong so I downed my drink and got up and walked into the sea of people dancing.

As I walked into the people Dangerous Woman by Ariana Grande started playing, I started to move my body to the beats and a man walked up to me and put his arm around my waist looking down at me then slid his hand across my stomach as he walked behind me. The man held onto my waist as I danced against him, I moved my hips to the beat while grinding against him. I looked back to my table and saw Mr. William sat there staring at me while I danced with an indescribable look. I smirked and let the man feel up my body with his face buried in my neck as I grind harder against the mans hard on.

“Let’s go to a room” the man whispered into my ear “Good idea” I said and let the man lead me away. When I looked back, Mr. William was staring with an angry look in his eye and the woman, Missy, stood next to him with a look of shock on her face. The man led me down a Dark hallway where there were rooms with windows showing people having sex in those rooms with some people watching through the window. I got more excited as he led me further back to find an empty room.

When we found one he let me in first and he followed closing the door behind him then almost immediately coming towards me and kissing me passionately. As we kissed he lifted my dress up to my waist and ripped my panties clean off my body and I went for his pants moving them down to below his dick. Then he picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he pushed me against the wall and thrusted into me “Ahh” I moaned into his neck. He continued his fastish pace and I finally looked up from his neck and saw a couple men standing there and Mr. William, I smirked and pushed the man onto the bed and climbed on and slid his dick back inside of me.

I rode him fast as he watched me moaning a little but then a gunshot rang out and I looked down and saw the man had a bullet in his head “AHHHH!” I screamed as Mr. William grabbed me by my elbow. “Let's go!” he said angrily, dragging me out of the room “Did you kill that man?” I asked with tears in my eyes “Yeah, you see the gun in my hand right?” he angrily turned around shoving the gun in my face and then continued to drag me through the club and to his car.

I screamed as he sped down the street barely missing cars and buildings and finally stopped in an alleyway. “What the fuck was that?” he turned to me “What was what?” I looked at him confused, shocked and a little angry “You dancing with that guy” he gestured with his hands angrily “What?! We’re not in a fucking relationship, I can do whatever the hell I want” I yelled and he grabbed my throat and dragged me into his lap.

I looked at him breathing hard as he brought the gun up to my head. I was terrified but I decided to start grinding against his dick while looking him in his eyes. “This is serious” he said holding the gun under my chin “I know” I dropped my hands to his pants and unbuttoned them. He slowly moved the gun to my temple as I slid down onto his dick, I looked him dead in the eyes as I rode him using the seat to keep my balance. He held the gun tighter to my head “The safety is on” I whispered and he took the safety off. We leaned our heads together keeping eye contact as we reached our highs together. “I’ll spare you a bullet” he paused “Today”.
Chapter 17: Daddys’ Gonna be Home Soon

I was sitting at my desk doing homework when there was a knock at the door so I ran down and opened it. A man with work tools stood there but didn’t say anything. He just looked me up and down in my short red sundress with sneakers and my long brown hair. “I'm the…” he trailed off and I smiled “The plumber right?” he nodded at my question “Yeah sorry” I stepped aside “It’s fine, the kitchen is that way” I pointed as he walked in and walked to where I pointed.

I sat on the couch watching tv while he worked in the kitchen behind me “Hey, can you come help me real quick?” a muffled voice asked “Sure” I got off of the couch and walked over to him “Whatcha need?” I stood next to him leaning on the counter “Can you turn the sink on real quick?” I stepped over him and turned the sink on “Turn it off now” I did so “Ok th-” he cut himself off mid sentence “You ok?” I asked looking down at him “Yeah just hold on I gotta do something real quick” I nodded and continued to stand over him waiting for the next directions.

“Oh!” I slammed my hands down onto the counter to hold myself up “Oh shhit!” I moaned as he ate me out but stopped for a second “You like that you little tease” he said before going back “I uh I comple-ly for-forgot that I wasnn’t wea-ring annny panties'' I struggled to say but he ignored me and continued to eat me out. “My daddy is going to be home soon” I said to him but he hooked his arms under my knees and picked me up and set me on the counter behind me “Then we better make the best of this cause right now I’m your daddy” he said before going back down. I wrapped my legs around the back of his head and threw my head back against a cabinet “Oh right there!” I moaned.

He came up “Come on” he grabbed me and walked towards the couch. After he pulled his pants down he sat down on the couch holding his hard dick “Hop on” I smirked and pulled my dress over my head then straddled him and slid down onto his dick. “Ohhhh fuck” I slowly started to go up and down but he grabbed my hips and started to slam me down onto his dick “AHAhhh!” I moaned and said “Ohhh I love it!” he let go of my hips and slapped my ass “I think that sentence is missing something” I smiled as I bounced on him “I love your big cock, daddy” he smirked and slapped my ass again “There you go”

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” we looked at the person you just yelled “Ohhh I’m sss-sorry daddy” I said to him but didn’t stop bouncing on the plumber's dick “What are you doing?!” he angrily asked “Haha I looove his big dick” I moaned out to him “And you?” he asked shocked and angry “Her innocent young pussy looked too good to pass up” he said and smacked my ass “Ok that’s it!” he yelled and grabbed his gun and the plumber got up throwing me on the couch and ran. I laughed as my dad chased him out of the house.