Chapter 5: At the Office

I was sitting at my desk half asleep in the empty office, I looked at the time, 9:20, I still had 10 minutes left. Fucking hell why did my boss have to ask me to work late tonight of all nights considering I still had a bit of a hangover from the night before and I didn’t get any dick last night. Knowing I was stuck in this office with my sexy boss a couple floors above me didn’t help either because every time I thought about him I got wet.

When the clock finally hit 9:30 I quickly got up and rushed for the elevator. I pressed the down button and the doors opened a little bit later. As I went to get on I looked over to the other person in the elevator and quickly noticed that my boss was the other person. My heart started racing and I went and stood close to the wall on his left as the elevator started to go down once again. We stayed in an uncomfortable silence until the elevator started to stagger a bit as the lights started flickering “What the fuck?” he said, grabbing the wall to steady himself. I tried to grab the wall before I fell but I couldn’t and I started falling but luckily I fell in his direction and he caught me holding me tightly by my waist.

There was a loud screech before the elevator stopped and the emergency lights turned on “Hello? Is anyone there?” a voice called out from the speaker in the wall “Yeah” Mr.Carter responded to the voice “What happened?” he asked, “Something in the shaft broke but we’re fixing it and you should be fine now that it stopped, we are working to get you out but it’ll be a while” The voice assured. Well shit now I’m exhausted and stuck in an elevator with Mr. Carter, my very sexy boss whose arm is still wrapped around my waist. “Oh shit I’m sorry” he said letting go when he noticed “It’s fine uh thanks for not letting me fall on my ass” I laughed a little, turning to face him “No problem, Ms. Gallagher” he smiled back. My heart skipped a beat when he said my name, I didn’t know he knew who I was considering he was the big boss.

“Well we might as well get comfortable” he said sitting down on the floor and offering his hand out for me to follow his lead. I grabbed his hand and slowly sat down next to him “So, how have you been?” he asked looking at me curiously and from then on we talked and made jokes like we were best friends for years. “I’m serious! Your hair makes you look like a nerd!” I laughed, “No it doesn’t!” he laughed back, “Yes it does!”, “Ok then show me, show me how”, “Fine, I will” I sat up positioning myself on my knees in front of him and started fixing his hair a bit. I looked him in the eyes and stopped when I was going to look away. He sat up smashing his lips to mine, my arms went around his neck and he wrapped his arms around my waist to position me in his lap.

Before we got deeper into our makeout session I pulled away and stood up fast “We shouldn’t be doing this Mr, Cartet” I said panicking, he stood up after me and towered over my small stature, “It’s fine, Lilian” he said grabbing my arms to ground me back to reality, “Mr-Mmmm” he kissed me cutting me off mid-sentence. I gave in once again and he pulled my skirt up to my waist while my hands went for his belt. I pulled his already hard dick out of his pants and started jerking him off as he groped my pussy before slid my panties down my legs. He pulled away and flipped me around before thrusting his dick into me from behind “huuhh” I slightly moaned as I adjusted to his size. I was holding onto the wall as he fucked me hard behind holding on tightly to my hips “aahhahmahmahhaa” he had me moaning uncontrollably. Just as we were both about to get our high, the elevator jerked and started moving, we separated fast and started to fix ourselves as fast as possible.

When the elevator hit the ground floor he was already together and I was still trying to rebutton my blouse and pull down my skirt. The door opened and two maintenance guys stood there and Mr. Carter stood casually while I tried to cover the exposed parts of my body, the two guys looked at each other and smirked “Welcome back you two” we walked out and one of the guys smacked my ass as I walked away. I turned shocked but even more embarrassed when I saw what he was holding. “Forgetting something?” He said dangling my panties in front of me but when I went to grab them he moved them so I couldn’t grab them. I kept trying to grab them from him but he moved out of my reach each time as I was jumping to grab them I got an idea, I dropped to my knees in front of him and undid the buttons on his uniform.

I grabbed his dick out of his pants and licked from the base to the tip as he slowly got hard, when he got a little hard I took him in my mouth and started taking him deep in my throat. He started lightly moaning a bit before grabbing my hair to hold me in place before he started thrusting into my throat. I gagged on his dick as he throat fucked me, I could hear the other maintenance guy laughing behind me “Holy fuck! No way!” I could hear the man completely shocked. The man finally let go of my hair and pulled out after he came down my throat a bunch of spit was all over my mouth and chest.

I looked around cleaning my face a bit and realized that Mr.Carter leaned against the front desk watching us with a smirk but then I turned to my left and I wanted to cry because I saw a group of people with about 4 men and 3 women who were also working late but got stuck on their respective floors because of the elevator were also standing there watching. I stood up keeping my head down and grabbed my purse and was about to leave when someone in the group of people yelled out “Oh come give us more than that” and the others agreed. Although the women did not, they thought it was degrading and tried to help but ended up leaving, not wanting to fight with the 3 people who controlled their jobs.

The second maintenance man walked up to me and ripped my blouse open, letting buttons fly everywhere and showing off my black lace bra to everyone in the lobby area. The first maintenance guy came and lifted my skirt back up to my waist then walked behind me to line his dick up with my pussy before thrusting in. I was making small moans which he took as an invitation to switch positions. One his hands lifted my right leg in the hair then hooked itself around my knee and his other lifted my left leg before hooking itself around my thigh. Now in the air and exposed to all of these people he started going faster “MmMMMaMmm”  I leaned my head back on his shoulder, I looked at Mr. Carter who was still leaning against the desk.

He was smirking at my predicament, when I finally looked back at everyone else they all had their dicks in their hands getting off on this situation. The other maintenance guy although didn’t have dick out but he did come over and start rubbing my clit fast. I started to shake rolling my eyes back and he laughed “The Office Whore!” everyone else chuckled, just then he put me down and I fell to the floor but I didn’t get much time to relax because the second maintenance man yanked my head back then the first man came on my face and throat. They fixed themselves and started walking towards the door and the men who watched came on the floor then walking after them laughing. Mr. Carter walked to me and put his jacket around my shoulders as I stood up “You gonna clean that up?” he gestured to the mess on the floor, “You clean it up, I'm done for the night” I said walking for the door, “Lilian” he chuckled trying to get me to stay “Lilian!” I still kept walking, “Bye Mr. Carter” I said, throwing my hand up not turning around once “Thanks for all the dick!”, “Lilian!” He laughed defeated.