chapter one

HOLD ON WERE GOING HOME - DRAKE

"i got my eyes on you, you're everything that i see"

"JUST HOLD ON we're going home!" aria yelled out in her room

"JUST HOLD ON we're going home!" aria yelled out in her room. She was listening to music waiting for her best friends reagan and nessa to arrive. She had kept on screaming until her brother austin burst through the door yelling at her, "shut the fuck up i'm on the phone with paisley."

aria had rolled her eyes cutting down her music. she had waited 15 more minutes until reagan and nessa arrived. the three girls ate, gossiped, and played roblox. they were sitting in silence until reagan spoke up, "we should go to rod wave elites basketball game."

nessa agreed with reagan but aurora had raised her eyebrow, "what's rod wave elite?" reagan and nessa had gasped at what aria said. "it's this aau basketball team they're really famous, you would like nelson"

"nelson?" aria asked looking up 'rod wave elite nelson.' The two girls were right. aria did like nelson. she thought he was funny and cute but he was really famous so she didn't get her hopes up.

the three girls had arrived to the game after begging arias brother to drive them. aria didn't know they were THAT famous because that gym was packed. reagan had found them a seat on the bench, right behind the teams bench.

NELSONS POV

I was on the court playing and i started to look around until i saw this pretty blonde girl. she looked amazing. during the game i kept making eye contact with her. i wanted to speak to her she looked golden, perfect, she was breathtaking. i had my eye on her. she was the only thing i saw.

cam subbed me out of the game and i ran back to the bench still looking at her. cam had started to speak to me but i was still looking at her. i guess her friend told her i was staring and she started to look back. we held eye contact until cam got me out of my trance.

"Nelson!" cam yelled snapping his fingers, i shook my head and started paying attention to him. "yeah?" "bro i've been calling your name for like 5 minutes" cam stated rolling his eyes. "my bad coach"

cam had turned to see what i was looking at and he noticed the blonde girl. "are you staring at that blonde girl?" he asked. i had got red and shook my head no but gave the camera a side eye which didn't go unnoticed. "go talk to her then, the hand is basically over!"

THIRD PERSON POV

aria noticed nelson getting closer so she started to get nervous. "hey you're really pretty" nelson told aria very confidently. "thanks you're fine by the way" nelson had went a bit red. "i was wondering if i could get your snap?" nelson scrunched his curls.

nelson gave her his phone and she put in her snap. she then got on her phone and accepted it. cam started yelling for nelson so that was his signal to go, "alright cams yelling at me i have to go but i'll text you though" and with that he ran back to the bench.

aria had went home that day and took a nap. when she woke up she saw notifications from instagram.

nelsonneumann2028 started following you

lavarjohnson_ started following you

camwilderr started following you

@ariasarchive

liked by nelsonneumann202 and 28,923 othersariasarchive big three 😁🙏_____reagansstory THE BEST OUT THERE^ariasarchive the best!^^ nessabarlow the VERY best!

ariasarchive big three 😁🙏
_____
reagansstory THE BEST OUT THERE
^ariasarchive the best!
^^ nessabarlow the VERY best!

nelsonneumann2028 who's that blonde girl 😍
^ariasarchive thanks boo

user19 UM WHOS THIS GIRL ??

austinsmain what's up sister ☝️
^ariasarchive whats up brother ☝️☝️

camwilderr i didn't know you hooped
^ariasarchive d1 hooper

_____