chapter fourteen

MR PERFECTLY FINE - TAYLOR SWIFT
"and it's really such a shame, it's such a shame, cause i was miss "here to stay", now im miss "gonna e alright someday", and someday maybe you'll miss me"

MR PERFECTLY FINE - TAYLOR SWIFT"and it's really such a shame, it's such a shame, cause i was miss "here to stay", now im miss "gonna e alright someday", and someday maybe you'll miss me"

NELSON WAS AT arias house just hanging out. rwe wasn't playing the weekend so nelson decided to sleepover at arias. they were in her room watching euphoria.

"ashtray could lowkey get it" nelson side eyed aria after what she said. aria looked at him all innocently. "i don't have a crush on the actor, it's just the character. and besides i don't like boxers."

"let's go live" nelson said pulling out his phone and going live on tiktok. "yooo" he said to everyone that was joining in. aria stuck her head in the camera smiling.

"is romelo dating reagan?" nelson read out loud, he looked at aria for her to answer that. "that's not our place to say" he nodded agreeing with her.

"when's arias birthday?"

"my birthday is next week, and i think we're going to be in la right?" nelson nodded in response again. "everyone tell cam to make a rwe girls team for my birthday"

camwilderr already had tryouts cooking up

"y'all heard it here folks, rwe girls team is confirmed"

TODAY EVERYONE WAS going to the gym for rwe girls tryouts, since cam decided he was going to make a girls team for the tournament in la. his first recruits are aria & reagan of course, his third recruit being a girl named frankie. aria has heard of her, but they've never talked. she was also tagged in a couple vids of nelson on live with her & the ellis brothers, but she ignored it.
frankie will be at the tryouts, since cam flew her out.

aria was all ready, she got in the car where romelo & reagan waited . "are you excited?" aria had the biggest smile on her face " yes , he's finally making a girls team that i get to play on"
romelo fake yawned , "ehh been there , done that"
earning a glare from reagan and aria. "anyways, im excited to meet frankie, she seems really cool & cam said she's a good player."

"yeah, she's fine ." reagan side eyed him . "im just kidding yk i only have eyes for you but isn't that isaac's girl?" . aria shrugged , she was braiding the ponytail in her hair. "i don't know. i think they have a thing going on or something like that ." he nodded

they got to the gym , & walked inside . aria spotted nelson , with frankie & cam . she ran towards them, hugging cam . she turned to nelson giving him a hug, which he returned . then she got to frankie "hii im aria. nice to meet you" . the girls smiled back at her " im frankie. i heard alot about you ." aria didn't know what to do since they were being filmed, so she just nodded awkwardly

"so ari how do you feel that im finally making a girls team for you?". cam put his hands on her shoulders, turning her to face ray. she clapped her hands & squealed . "im so happy, took him long enough." nelson laughed from beside her, & once frankie saw him, she laughed aswell.