chapter eight

GIRL WITH THE TATTOO - MIGUEL
""those innocent eyes. that smile on your face , makes it easy to trust you"

"HEY GUES WE'RE in atlanta, we got tryouts today at overtime" cam told the camera then turned to nelson who stood hand in hand with aria

"HEY GUES WE'RE in atlanta, we got tryouts today at overtime" cam told the camera then turned to nelson who stood hand in hand with aria. "so nelson uh , you're glazing right now" he pointed at his outfit , while nelson just shrugged smiling . "suck their dick a lil more" "sure" aria smacked him in the head . cam laughed "bro she's always hitting him , fucking hilarious."

"Let's do a quick fit check. Ya'll already know what I'm wearing and what Nelson is wearing so let's just show aria fit." Cam said, noticing that she was behind Nelson.

"Okay aria, fit check."

"I got a black fitted shirt from i have no idea with grey sweatpants from nike. Then I got my uggs and then my headphones." She showed off her fit, proud of it.

"That's so basic."

"Bro, look at yours!" aria points at Cam's outfit, he wore a white tshirt with black pants

Nelson made a heart with his hands before aria grabs his hands, mumbling a stop. Their hands intertwined together. "But yeah, we just landed in Atlanta. We're gonna head to baggage claim now."

They started walking to go collect more of their stuff. Nelson glances back at Cam before whispering to the camera. "Still have this bitchass coach."

"Love you Cam." aria said, blowing the camera kiss. Nelson covers her mouth, shaking his head.

"No she doesn't."

they walked to the car , shaking hands with the escort . "alright we're heading to ote right now, got a lil police escort" cam stuck his tongue out for a split second, "we're moving up ,that deserves a like .NELSON how many likes on this video?" nelson walked towards him , dragging aria along . "it's the first video of the series " , "so don't gas it" aria told him .

"Okay." Nelson nodded his head, then he just went straight for it. "First video let's get 90k likes."

"Okay.." Cam trails off, his voice sounded disappointed. "How about 50k? 50k?"

Nelson just stared at him before clapping his hands. "90k likes and we'll drop game 1. Alright?"

"Uhmm, okay, I say 50k likes and I'll drop game 1. If you want to do 90k likes and please me then I'll do a giveaway. Fuck it!" Cam exclaims, walking away to put his bags away in the car.

"So we just got here at OTE, it's 4:55 and we don't start till a good 30 minutes. There's all these people right here and then there's more people on the opposite side of the fence. We're only picking up three."

cam brought in 100 boys , aria smiled watching everyone starstruck at the gym .

"atlanta's bout to be a movie" nelson shrugged .