chapter seven

WHAT YOU HEARD - SONDER
"if he was a winner, girl you wouldn't have to worry bout a damn thing"

WHAT YOU HEARD - SONDER"if he was a winner, girl you wouldn't have to worry bout a damn thing"

THEY HAD WON the championship and everyone was back at their home. aria was on facetime with nelson while she was getting ready.

"what are you getting ready for?" he asked her, "reagan's coming over today." nelson just shook his head in response. "what about you?" she asked in return, "just going to a friends house" his suspicious tone had made her feel weird, she didn't want to ask but she had to, "what friend?" nelson stayed silent for a couple seconds then said, "you don't know him but hey i gotta go talk to you later okay?", aria was taken back, "um yea okay bye love you", "love you too" and with that he hung up.

aria was finished doing her hair and makeup, she put her phone on the charger, and put on some music still confused about nelson's strange behavior on the phone. he's never acted like that before. she decided to not overthink about it because it would've just ruined her mood.

reagan had came over and the girls went shopping and ate lunch they had a good time. while they were at lunch aria went on her phone and checked snapchat. she viewed nelson's story and there was a picture with atleast 10 girls. she stood there staring at her screen with tears forming. reagan noticed her mood and had asked "what's wrong?" she showed her his story for reagan to look. "oh what the fuck." she said with a mad look on her face. "he told me he was going to a singular friends house, and he didn't mention anything about girls being there" aria spoke quickly with a little bit of hurt in her tone.

nelson 🤍

hey, i saw you snap story can you call me when you can?
deleivered

she held her phone up for reagan's approval and she nodded her head. "don't send him any more messages because then you sound desperate and you'll feel stupid. just wait for him to respond."

eventually they went back to auroras house and eventually reagan left. before she left she asked aurora to text her if anything happens and if she needs her, to which aria agreed.

aria took a nice long everything shower just thinking about everything. she thought about how her boyfriend could be cheating on her. she then got out and checked her phone to not have no reply. at this point she didn't know what to do expect call marie for help.

"hey ari!" avery answered the ohone smiling, but that smile turned to a frown when she noticed aria expression. "what's wrong?" she asked turning the camera to show both her and noah, "did nelson do something?" he asked concerned for the blonde girl.

aria let out a sigh and asked, "have y'all seen his story?" they shook their heads no and then cam pulled out his phone to go see nelson's snap story. both of their eyes widened at the same time, aria thought it was cute but that's besides the point, "the fuck is he doing?" "text him" avery instructed noah to do. he slid up typing and sending a message.

avery turned back to the facetime and said "okay he texted him " aria nodded she was scared. "he replied" noah said to the both of them, nelson could reply to noah but not her? "i'll tell you when i get home" he read out loud. "just say okay" noah typed again and sent it.

"don't worry rory, i'll talk to him" , avery agreed. "thank you guys i appreciate it" aria told the couple. "of course, you're my little sister, don't stress over it, we love you" aria nodded at what avery said. "i love y'all too" and with that aria ended the call.

she decided to go to bed early, she ignored what reagan said and texted nelson a goodnight message, she texted him that she loved him and to answer as soon as she can. ofcourse reagan was right and she felt dumb but she needed to know what happened.

aria was awakened by her phone ringing, she picked up her phone and saw nelson's name across her screen. she quickly sat up and pressed accept. "hello?" a wave of relief filled her body when she heard his voice. "thanks for calling or texting me, i totally wasn't worried" she spoke sarcastically. "i'm sorry ari, i promise i didn't cheat" aria couldn't tell if he was lying or not.

"so why'd you lie? and why didn't you answer me?" he sighed on the other end. "when you told me you hung out with issac the other day it made me feel weird. and i guess i was annoyed the whole day and the girls showed up out of no where. but i swear i didn't do anything with any of them." her mouth dropped.

"so you did all of this because you were jealous? seriously nelson i thought you were cheating on me, what the fuck." she let out a sigh after saying that. she then said, "nothings going on between me and issac, we hung out because i was helping him pick out stuff for my sister so he could ask her out." nelson's jaw had dropped when she said that. he felt dumb.

"i'm sorry aria, i'm really sorry" that's all he was able to let out. "i don't wanna talk to you anymore right now, you had your space and i need mine, i'll text you later and answer me this time." the attitude was very much in the room. "okay, i love you" and with that she hung up and went back to bed.

eventually she forgave nelson and everything was back to how it was. or was it?