chapter nine

SNOOZE - SZA
"i can't losee, when i'm with you,  i can't just snooze and miss the moment, you just too important ,no body no body like you do, i can't losese"

SNOOZE - SZA"i can't losee, when i'm with you,  i can't just snooze and miss the moment, you just too important ,no body no body like you do, i can't losese"

ARIA STOOD BY ray , drinking her mango tea that reagan put her on , her nose buried in her phone .

"cam scott is here. he's on time, he's here ready to go." nelson walked up to him smiling "hey cam!" they dabbed eachother up . "aye nelson get your fat ass head out the camera!" cam death stared him .nelson looked down and walked out of view .

"what's up with nelson, he's trynna hog all the camera time. he's weird , ari get your fucking man" everyone turned to her , but she stayed on her phone . "ARIA" she looked up and furrowed her eyebrows , "huh?" . cam shook his head , turning back to melo and nelson . nelson eyed her weirdly , but she didn't notice , she just went back to her screen texting someone . "are y'all the same height?" nelson and melo stood next to eachother, "damn y'all the same height"  melo posed and everyone just awkwardly watched . "yo nelson how many likes on this video?" , "uhm i say we can hit like 175 thousands like". cam sighed , "we're not mr beast" . they walked in the store , aria tuned them out still on her phone .

they walked outside and cam started calling for an escort . "i can't lose, when i'm with you " nelson sang gaining everyone's attention , "i can't just snooze and miss the moment, you just too important ,no body no body like you do, i can't losese" he pointed to aria, but got irritated when all she did was smile . usually she'd joke around and laugh with him , but today she was really off and he noticed . she never used her phone for that long , she literally had the lowest screentime he has ever seen , but today she could barely look away from it for 10 seconds . she was texting all morning and he was growing suspicious .

everyone started heading to the gym and cam snatched her phone . "no cam i need" , cam shook his head confused "what's so important all of sudden you need your phone" she put both her hands to her face not saying anything , reagan and neslon shared a look , they all could see that she was stressed out . "i'm gonna hold on to it until the game ends. you never act like this, i'm deadass worried" he wrapped his arm around her "are you okay? what's happening?" she looked at the 2 boys and her best friend around her , each of them waited for her response . she put on a smile , "nothing i'm good, my bad guys" , she shrugged and walked to nelson taking his hand . he stared at her wanting to say something but  decided to just talk to her later .

aria sat through the whole game , cheering for nelson . cam noticed that without her phone , she was happy and herself again . he knew there was something going on , but he just didn't know how to get her to talk .

aria layed on the bed , ready to go to sleep , nelson came in to say goodnight . he sat down next to her , " hey are you okay" she nodded "yea i'm good"  he looked at her trying to read her facial expressions . "i'm good nelson" she told him again, laughing this time .

he smiled "did you see my shots today, bro i went crazy" she laughed again and they started talking about the game that took place . after a couple of minutes , he got up to leave "goodnight, love you " he leaned over giving her a peck on the lips . "love you too" he walked out and not even 5 seconds later , reagan walked in .

she plopped down next to her, aria looked at her weirdly "i'm going to sleep twin" but reagan completely ignored her "who were you texting, are you cheating on nelson? " her jaw dropped , "bro what" reaganheld her hands up in defense "i mean you kinda was a hoe before you met nelson" she shook her head , almost laughing at arias assumption . "it was just some friend" reagan gave her a bruh look . " hold on " she got up pulling the blanket then getting under the covers

" okay fr tell me what's going on, i'm your best friend you can't lie to me" she sighed turning to the nightstand to grab her phone . "you promise you won't say anything?"

the next day was championship day , aria stayed at the house , she threw up multiple times in the morning so cam insisted she didn't go . she was pretty bored , watching pretty little liars all day . she wanted to watch euphoria but nelson said she couldn't watch it without him . eye roll

" heyy i'm back" nelson walked into her room "you already know we won" he patted his chest proudly and handed her a bag of chick fil a with a sweet tea. she squealed more excited about the food than about them winning . nelson sat down next to her with his own food , grabbing the remote to change the tv to euphoria. they ate peacefully watching the show , every now and then adding a comment about the characters .

"let me have a sip" he opened his mouth waiting for her to hold up the straw , "no, you're not getting sick" she gave him a pointed look . he smirked "if i do then we can lay together" aria broke into a smile , but still she didn't want him to end up like her  "sorry nelly belly, can't do that" he sighed grabbing his own drink .

arias phone went off , she went to grab it but nelson beat her to it . he picked up the phone reading the contract  out loud "unknown number? that's weird" he handed the phone to her , "no it's just nessa, she got a new phone, so she got a new number and i got to save it" she explained , lying straight through her teeth . nelson shrugged it off and focused back on the show.