chapter five

LOVE IS ONLY A FEELING - JOEY BADA$$
"i mean she so perfect in her own little world, we built the foundation, everything i want in a girl"

LOVE IS ONLY A FEELING - JOEY BADA$$"i mean she so perfect in her own little world, we built the foundation, everything i want in a girl"

NELSON AND LAVAR started to play patty-cake, aria looking at them weirdly. They noticed that the camera was rolling and immediately stopped. "What's up ya'll!"

"What's going on?"

"We just touched down in New York, we're about to meet up with Cam. The worst fucking coach in the nation." Nelson trash talked, looking over to Lavar.

"True. Fucking horrendous." He agreed, shaking his head. "But when we see him, we gonna press him though, i'm not gonna lie. Because he's been saying I'm not locked in, I don't like that. And what was your problem?"

Nelson scratches his hair. "He's just a bitch."

"What about you aria?" Lavar points behind him, aria had her headphone's on. Most likely listening to music. The camera goes over to aria and she just stares at Nelson and Lavar with a confused face.

She slipped off her headphones. "What?"

"Nevermind."

They all start walking to meet up with Cam. aria and Nelson trail behind Lavar, watching something on her phone and laughing. Their attention was pulled away when Lavar spoke up.

"New York, I'm disappointed. I haven't seen one gyatt yet. Not one gyatt."

"Not one gyatt is crazy." Nelson said.

"what if i tell kendoll?" aria asks him, tilting her head. Lavar stops walking and stares at her, she began laughing and running away from him.

"Bro what is you-" he chases after her, picking her up and dragging her back to where Nelson was. "Control yo girl."

Minutes later, Nelson starts waving at people weirdly. "Bro is a fucking NPC." aria said to the camera, shaking her head with disappointment.

"You know, in New York there are a lot of NPC'S here." He told aria, wrapping an arm around her while they walked.

"When we was in Dallas, we were going to touch down in New York. And I always said that I was going to get sturdy." Lavar waits for an open space and once he found the opportunity he started getting sturdy.

Nelson unwraps his arms from aria to do the same but it looked like he was stomping the floor. "You're not hitting that shit, Nelson." She shook her head.

They stopped, Lavar sniffs the air. "Yo, you smell that?"

"I smell a sense of Cam. I smell a bitch." They all start laughing at Nelson's comment. "Aye, if ya'll didn't know, uh, wish Lavar happy birthday in the comments, he turned 46 yesterday."

He turned around, glaring at Nelson and then shoves all the stuff in his hands into his hoodie pocket. Nelson tried running away from him but it was no use.

Minutes later, they were on the escalator. "Cam! Coach Cammy!" They started yelling, aria turned around and went on her phone when the lady in front of them told them to stop. she pretended not to know them.

"So, how are we going to approach him?" Nelson questioned. "I feel like you come from the front and I come from the back."

"Bro, Nelson." aria mumbled, dragging her hands down her face. They laugh at her reaction. "Can someone call Cam? I need to sleep and eat."

"Man, you were slumped the whole plane ride here." Lavar mentioned.

"I got you ma." Nelson pulls out his phone, dialling Cam's phone number. There were a few rings before he picked up. "Yo Cam, where the fuck are you? No, no, you're listening to me. Where you at?"

"I see you." Cam said after cussing Nelson out.

"What the fu-" Nelson starts looking around for their Coach. "Oh I see him. I see Coach Cam in those fucking orange sweatshirt. We're bout to come on him."

"Nelson, shut up the fuck up." aria rolled her eyes. "That's not even Cam, that's Cam." She points to the man beside the dude with the orange sweatshirt. "Dude, who is that."

Lavar and Nelson walked up to Cam who started talking about how they weren't locked in. "You know, they might not play this week. aria might fucking play for one of y'all."

aria walks up to them, dragging Lavar's luggage with her while dragging her own stuff. "Can you take your shit?"

"Yo Lavar, ain't no way you're going to let her drag your shit." Cam said, pointing at her. "You was probably asleep the whole flight." He now looked over to Nelson.

"No I wasn't. aria was though." He defends himself.

"She wasn't locked in? You know what, I don't give a fuck because she's my favourite. The most loyal mother fucker ever." He high fives aria. The camera turned to nelson's whose face was shocked.

"Bro, Lavar is holding us up. You know what, everyone got their stuff? Okay we leaving. Bye lavar!" They walked out of the airport but waited for him outside. Can started talking about how Lavar claps ass on live and how he's like a modern day prostitute.

"Bro, any time Lavar goes on live, I grab my lotion ASAP." Nelson laughed and Cam's mouth opened in shocked.

"Oh my god, Nelson. There's a fucking lady right here!" He points to Aria , she had her headphones on to block out the noise so it didn't really matter. "Whatever, she's listening to music. she seem locked in."

aria sat beside Nelson in the car, exhausted as fuck so she started to fall asleep. The camera started rolling when Nelson noticed her falling asleep so he grabbed her head, gently placing it on his shoulder and wrapped his arm around her.

He looks over to the Camera, pointing at her. "She's asleep so we gotta be quiet." Cam started rapping outta nowhere. "Cam! Shut the fuck up!"

"aria is always fucking sleeping man." Cam said, looking away and his voice was hushed. "shut the fuck up!"