chapter four

LINGER - THE CRANBERRIES
"you know im such a fool for you, you've got me wrapped around your finger"

LINGER - THE CRANBERRIES"you know im such a fool for you, you've got me wrapped around your finger"

ARIA SAT ON the couch in one of the room's in the neumann residence. Nelson balanced on the bed frame, doing a T pose. She had taken a picture for the memory.

The door slowly slides open, their heads turning to whoever opened the door. Cam walks in, looking over to aria who stares at him.

"Bro how did you get in my house?" Nelson asked him, confused as fuck.

"What are you doing?" Cam replies, tilting his head. Nelson jumps off the frame and onto the bed. He then jumps off the bed and starts walking towards Cam who repeated. "What are you doing?"

Nelson goes for a dap up. "Whats up coach Cam?" He swerves the dap up and Cam repeats his question once again.

"What are you doing?"

"Just chillin.." Nelson points over to the couch and then sits right beside aria, putting an arm around her.

Cam stares at the two teenagers, blinking. "You were standing up on your bed frame." They just stare at him, not replying. "So, you're switching teams, right? And I try to contact for a week. You don't respond. Then I fly to Miami to watch you play, you duck me in Miami. Then I find you here acting all weird and shit, probably acting all lovey dovey with fucking aria. What's going on?"

Nelson glances over to aria who tries to hold in her laughter. "Honestly, I don't know coach."

"We have a tournament in one week. We're going to New York in one week. And you're over here, slacking. Whats up?"

"Why am I the only one that's getting in trouble? The fuck? What about aria?" Nelson questions, pointing to her.

"Nelson shut the fuck up." She said, turning her head to look at him. He flips her off. "Bro, i'm gonna fucking-"

"Ayo, pause." Cam said, making them both look at him. "You know what, go down stairs. I don't want to hear it. Go. Let's go, up and at em."

"Are you serious?"

"Bro I was tryna watch euphoria." aria complains, grabbing Nelson's hands as he helps her up.

They both walk downstairs while Cam scolds both of them for not being locked in and ready for the tournament.

"Yo shut the fuck up coach!" Nelson yells but with a grin on his face. "I'm tired of yo shit."

"Shhh."

"Tired of yo-"

aria covers Nelson's mouth. "Learn how to shut up." She mumbled. "Do you hear that? Who the fuck is playing your piano?"

"Bro I don't know, It's just me and ari!" Nelson said as they walked down the stairs. Cam kept asking who was on Nelson's piano.

"Yo, why they lowkey good at playing the piano."aria spoke up, making them look at her with furrowed eyebrows. "What?" They just continued to walk down the stairs. When they were at the bottom, Cam and Nelson were surprised to see Jordan playing the piano.