Chapter 32

SEBASTIAN

__

My jaw ticked as I pumped my cock, feeling my release at the base of my spine. Even as anger pounded down my veins, I imagined Eleanor's plump lips wrapped around my cock, milking it, her slender hands squeezing, squeezing hard.

I growled, imagining I'd turned her over, her ass cheeks red with my palm prints as I pounded into her.

"F*ck!" I gritted out, jets of come shooting into the shower. I rinsed myself out, grabbing a towel. I threw on some clothes, the blade of my knives winking into the moonlight. I set about to packing.

Deciding there was no way I was going to sleep tonight, I threw on my combat gear that consisted of an armored shirt and a pair of leather pants. Empty sheaths hung off my sides, sheaths I filled with knives, swords and a tin of Aberdeen's ambrosia.

Reia was rumoured to always be in winter, so I threw on a dusty fur jacket in addition to my gear. Once sunlight lit the horizon, I grabbed my duffel bag and headed to the cabinet room.

"Good morning, Master," the guards greeted, dropping to a bow. I nodded in response.

The royal guards uncrossed their spears as I drew level with the cabinet doors. They informed, "His majesty is not at seat at present. Please spare a few minutes, Master." Again, I nodded, paying no heed to the open stares from the servants.

I went in, plopping my leather bag down.

Soon the king joined me, his cornflower blue eyes particularly clear. He directed a rare smile at me. "I am happy you've decided to undertake this mission. Spoils will be added to our contract if you succeed in bringing in a hostage."

"That won't be a problem, your highness."

He looked at me steadily. "I know."

He turned away, a somber look suddenly falling on his face. "Sebastian... You are a man of integrity. That I do not question." He faced me once again. "I see the way you look at her."

For a tense moment I couldn't breathe. It was no question who 'her' was.

He chuckled, looking away. "No sane man can resist my daughter's beauty. I just want you to know, Sebastian... She is already spoken for."

My teeth clenched. Inhaling, I fought for a neutral look. "I know."

"Good." He nodded. "I'm happy we've come to an understanding."

I only stared ahead.

He continued, "Two of my best lieutenants will be accompanying you on your journey. You will be given sustenance, as well as whores to sate your baser appetit--"

"That won't be necessary."

A part of me doubted I'd be able to take a woman other than Eleanor into my bed. I was so wrapped up in her I'd started to doubt myself. Doubt I'd be able to let another man have her. Even now I felt my fangs sharpen to furious points.

An echo of the way her blood tasted sparked my taste buds, making my gut yawn with hunger.

As if on cue, the doors opened. Servants poured in, bearing platters of food. Once they left, the king motioned to the table. "Please. Be my guest."