The Peach and The Lotus

Taro isn't wearing his hat in the last few chapters or in this one.

Enjoy.

xxxxxXxxxxx

On a sky train heading towards a large mountain and away from the lantern city which had been frozen in icy crystals, our group sat down with solemn expression. Taro sat down with Zi on his head away from Zao with a deep frown as he rested his eyes. Seeing this, MK leaned in towards Taro before poking his big bro in the cheek. "Are you doing okay, big bro?" He asked in concern.

"No, MK." Replied the peach boy furrowing his brows with his eyes closed. "I have not done okay for over FIVE HUNDRED years." He grumbled with a deep frown. "Can you please knock it off so I can take a nap in peace?"

MK frowned dejectedly before doing as he was told. Sandy saw this and put a hand on the Monkie Kid's shoulder with a smile. "He's just going through some stuff right now. We just need to give him some space and he'll be better than ever." He said as Mei gave MK a thumbs up. The Monkie Kid sighed before looking away dejectedly.

"Real big bro of you." Said Taro's hallucination with a smile.

"Shut up." Replied Taro not bothering to hide his voice.

"Um, so uh, Mr. King, sir, I don't wanna rush you or anything but-" said Tang nervously before MK sprung up with a determined expression and spoke.

"I'm okay with rushing him." The Monkie Kid declared firmly. "What's the plan, Monkey King? We've got all three Rings of Samadhi, so how do we use them to make the Lady Bone Demon go boom? Is there a switch or-" the boy asked eagerly before Wukong cut him off.

"It's a bit more complicated than that." As Wukong spoke, Zi stared at his companion before flying to him with a single flap of his wings.

"If you're here to try and act cool, just stop." Said Zao dejectedly as he layed his head on the floor of the train.

"You can't just act cool; you have to BE cool as well." Replied the golden pheasant elegantly as he placed his hand over his beak with a smirk before his tone shifted into a serious one. "Don't hang your head down for too long. You've made mistakes, correct them. Be there when we need you."

The manic silver dog grumbled something under his breath before he heard MK speak. "Uh, who dat?"

Suddenly, he felt someone move him at immense speed. With one look to the side, he could see Taro carrying both him, Zi and some of the passengers with an irritated expression on his face before he placed everyone down in a safe spot. "Him." He said, causing Zi and Zao much confusion before something passed through the train slicing through it and isolating the cart where they were.

Suddenly, a familiar figure landed in front of everyone in a burst of pink flames in the shape of a lotus with an angry expression. It was the third lotus prince Nezha. "Sun Wukong, finally." He said with a deep frown.

"Nezha, my old friend!" Exclaimed Wukong nervously with a smile. "Don't tell me you trekked all the way out here to hang out with lil' ol' me."

"You know exactly why I'm here." Replied the lotus prince firmly. "I will not let you reforge the Samadhi Fire and doom this world!" He exclaimed in a serious tone as the peach boy approached the scene with a deep frown.

"I can't believe it's really you! The legendary Third Lotus Prince, Ne Zha!" Exclaimed Tang with starry eyes and a bright smile as he jumped towards Nezha. "I must be the luckiest Tang in the world!"

"Silence, mortal!" Nezha quickly pushed Tang out of the way before he noticed a familiar orangish yellow scarfed boy with pink hair. The lotus prince froze and almost jumped back in shock. It was as if he'd seen a ghost. "Y-you! You got out? How? Even I couldn't-  Wukong?" He asked turning to the monkey king, in his voice a mix of shock and relief.