Is it sorry or not?

I woke up to the sun on my face, warming my cheeks as the morning made its presence known in the cute, boyish room I was in. I felt the weight of a warm heated blanket and snuggled into it. I stiffened when it moved closer to me. 

 Blake  

I smiled to myself knowing he was back with me. I was however, super pissed at him. I turned over immediately to him looking back me with a coy smile. 

"What?" I moved his stupid, boy pillow from under his elbow causing him to sit up right before face planting into his palm. "Ow! Ow! Okay!" he grabbed my arms pinning me down on the bed, normally I would've appreciated the situation, but I was pissed. 

"Get off of me." I spat out, through labored wheezing. He was definitely the wolf here. I struggled a bit more under his grasp before giving up with a huff. 

"If I let you up are you going to hit me?" he asked, still grabbing my wrists, but not as tight now that he saw I was barely capable of forming a sentence. 

"Yes," I admitted grumpily. He sighed but pulled me to my feet nonetheless. 

"I'm sorry for leaving"-

"Because Kare told you I was mad you left or because you're actually sorry?' he paused as if he did not know that I of all people know my sister. 

"She tells you everything and you tell her everything." 

"I'm apologizing to my mate for leaving her without telling her where I would be for two days, and for not explaining why I left in the middle of the ceremony." I looked at his eyes. 

"What is wrong with you?" I asked seriously. 

He looked at me in confusion, "What do"-

"You can't leave me. You can't choose other girls over me, not even Kara. You can't leave after making me feel like there's weird energy because sometimes people don't come back. Sometimes later doesn't come, so when it's about you or me- come to me. Every single time."

He seemed taken aback by my outburst but I was done hiding my feelings from him. The Moon Goddess puts people in our lives to teach us or to need us and I was okay with either outcome. "Being with you feels way better than being without."

I decided now was the time to tell him about Theo. 

"I was in love before I met you...that day I woke up in love with someone...someone who expected me to be there for them when they got back." I turned to him, "Someone who expected me to wait for them." He looked at me in confusion. 

"And then, I saw you and I realized I loved the way he was there for me, the way he made me nicer, the way he dressed me up with his words like girls and their dolls clothes, he way he made me feel better about myself than I could...but with you. I love what I am, who I am and exactly the things I hate because they were made to be with you, to match you."

"Thank you," I turned to him. I thought he would be irritated at me bringing up another man. He certainly looked pissed. 

"Oh I am," he said running his hand through his hair, "But you're opening up to me. You're telling me your truth. I asked for that, I want that, and I want to open up with you too."

He sighed, "My dad is an alpha. He's getting older and he has other children with his mate," he said mate like it was poison. "But no sons," he laughed bitterly. "I walked away because my wolf can't stand the sight of seeing you, MY mate, in another man's pack. That's...that's like you joining another family and I get it. I get it's Kare's pack too, but I'm debating on leaving, and if and when I do, you'll be my Luna."