39. compansation

Mayura's POV:

I was enjoying the sweet moments with little Mayank, but I knew Tannu  would be back soon to collect him. Sure enough, a guard announced her arrival, and Abhimaan told him to show her in.

Tannu entered, looking relieved and apologetic. "Thanks so much for watching Mayank, mayura. You really saved me ."

I smiled, "it's alright Tannu. He's such a sweetheart."

As Tannu approached, I could sense Abhimaan's grumpiness. He was jealous of the attention I was giving Mayank! I chuckled to myself, knowing he was just being silly.

Tannu noticed Abhimaan's gruff demeanor and greeted him with a slight smile. He returned the greeting, trying to appear professional despite his jealousy.

I decided to tease him a bit. "Abhimaan's just being grumpy because Mayank was stealing all my attention," I said with a playful grin.

Tannu laughed and patted mayank 's arm gently. "Don't worry, sir . I'm sure Mayura loves you just the same, even if Mayank did steal the show today."

Abhimaan huffed, but I could see the hint of a smile on his face. As Tannu gathered Mayank and left, I leaned over and whispered, "Don't worry, my king . I'll make sure to give you all the attention you desire."

As soon as Tannu and Mayank left, I felt a sudden tug on my hand. Before I knew it, I was being pulled into Abhimaan's lap! I struggled for a moment, surprised by his sudden move, but he held me firm.

I wrapped my hands around his neck, looking up at him with a playful glare. "What do you want, Abhimaan?" I asked, my voice laced with amusement.

He pulled me closer, his eyes gleaming with a mischievous spark. "Compensation," he whispered, his breath tickling my ear.

I chuckled, intrigued. "Compensation for what?"

Abhimaan's grip tightened, his fingers tracing gentle circles on my back. "For giving my love to that baby dinosaur," he said, his voice was low and husky.

I laughed, my heart skipping a beat. "Oh, Abhimaan! You're jealous of a little ball of cuteness ?"

He nodded, his eyes never leaving mine. "I want my share of attention and affection. And I want it now."

I smiled, my lips inches from his. "And how do you plan to get it?"

Abhimaan's response was a soft, gentle kiss that left me breathless. His lips traced mine, sending shivers down my spine. I melted into his embrace, my heart racing with excitement.

As we deepened our kiss, I knew that this was my compensation – the love and passion of my beloved Abhimaan. And I was more than happy to oblige.

* Smut scene ahead ! If you feel uncomfortable, you can skip*

As our kiss deepened, Abhimaan's arms wrapped around me, lifting me effortlessly from his lap. I felt weightless, my legs still straddling his, as he carried me towards the bedroom. The world around us melted away, leaving only the two of us, lost in our own little bubble of love.

He laid me down on the bed, his movements gentle and reverent. I felt like a treasured gem, handled with care and devotion. As he removed his shirt , his eyes never left mine, burning with a passion that made my heart race.

Abhimaan's fingers traced my face, his touch sending shivers down my spine. I reached up, my hand cradling his cheek, feeling the stubble beneath my palm. His eyes fluttered closed, his lips parting in a soft sigh.

With a gentle smile, he leaned in, his lips brushing against mine in a soft, sweet kiss. The world around us faded away, leaving only the gentle rustle of the bed sheets and the beating of our hearts.