Chapter 6

"Was actually, the marriage was annulled after Valentina and I didn't work out"

Uh, okay?

Enzo's eyes were throwing daggers at Valentina and I was caught in the middle just watching.

"Enzo, you never trusted me and this is why we are not together now. Instead you bother with foolish young girls as this when you need a real woman like me"

Gesturing to me, I glared at Valentina, what the hell did I ever do to this twàt?

"I have nothing to do with this and I'm quite hungry actually so I'll leave you two alone and maybe if Valentina stopped being a bìtch she'd like to be the godmother of our first child"

Fake smiling toward Valentina I could obviously see Enzo didn't like my comment. I needed a drink, these two were made for each other. With the death glares, rudeness and definitely both being beautiful, they were a match made in heaven.

"Scortese piccola puttana!"
-Rude little whóre

That didn't sound nice but I didn't care to find out what was up her aśs.

"That's enough Valentina, while you're a guest in my family's home I'd expect you to show my fiancée the proper respect"

Grabbing my hand Enzo's grip practically numbed it and broke it off, we were walking toward the formal dining room where two of his brothers, Michael and Giovani sat with their parents. Enzo was the oldest followed by Michael and Giovanni. The baby of the family was Elena who was busy at school, she was the only girl of the Giordano family and I actually met her a few times before the last dinner at my home.

"Giuliana, how are you my dear?"

"I'm well thank you Francesco"

Walking toward Enzo's father Francesco, he greeted me just like his wife had.

"These two are Enzo's knucklehead brothers, Giovanni and Micheal"

Both men got up to greet me and I couldn't help but noticed the resemblance they had to each other. The chestnut brown hair, tanned skin, muscular toned bodies, okay I needed to stop.

"Giuliana, welcome to the family. Just call me Gio by the way"

"Gio, it's nice to meet you and thank you"

Turning to Michael, I could see him smiling toward me which caused me to glance at a jaw clenching Enzo, okay he's angry.

"It's finally nice to have a refreshing smiling face in this house other than my mothers, it's nice to see you again Giuliana"

Michael, he didn't have light brown eyes like his two other brothers, he had his mothers green eyes and I could tell he was a flirt.

"We've met before?"

"Not met per say, I had my eye on you when I attended a few of your father's business dinners"

This was awkward, I never paid mind to men at my father's functions. The parties were for business matters and I often found myself dreading the whole time instead of noticing men like Michael.

"Mikey, it's time to eat"

Enzo interrupted causing me to take his seat next to him. Francesco sat at the head of the table with his wife to the left of him and Enzo to the right. I sat next to Enzo with Michael in front of me and Giovanni next to me. Valentina sat next to Michael so seeing her bìtch face expression across from me kind of put me off.

Dinner consisted of negronis, braised artichokes, peperoni con acciughe,
braciola, utica Greens, garlic bread
strazzate for dessert. To think they have dinners likethis every week was insane, I was beyond stuffed and we now moved to the formal living room to drink caffè espressos. The men engaged in light conversation, as Isabella brought up the wedding. Seeing her excitement at the dinner at my home I let her take advantage and plan the wedding. We were sitting on the plush love seat when I glanced around and noticed Valentina and Enzo weren't in sight.