Chapter Three: The Night With The Crew.

Chapter Three.

-The Night With The Crew-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

Were on our way to Niall's flat to hang out with the crew. Yippee! I'm so excited! Not. We got there and I must admit Niall's house is HUGE! I walked in awkwardly while Teya was hugging Niall.

"Hey, Brooks." I heard a British voice say. I turned around and saw Louis smirking.

"Hi, Tomlinson." I said with a fake smile.

"How 'bout we play truth or dare?" Josh suggested. Everyone agreed even me. And I don't have a good feeling about playing truth or dare with the crew... After a lot of people had to do some crazy things, Harry picked Louis.

"Louis..... Truth or dare?" Harry asked.

"Dare..." Louis said, looking at Harry.

"I dare you to kiss....Cassie on the lips more than 30 seconds.." Harry said, smirking.. Louis looked at me. I sighed. Louis leaned in and of course I did too. Then our lips finally connected. I kinda felt sparks.

"You can stop now.." Harry said, looking at his watch. We pulled away and I looked at the ground and smiled.

"Next thing you know they are gonna start dating.." Liam whispered to Zayn.

"Yeah.." Zayn whispered back.

"I heard that pretty boy.." I said, looking at Zayn.

"Heard what?" Zayn said, acting innocent.

"Don't act all blonde.." I said.

"You just picked on yourself but, whatever." Zayn said.

"Whatever pretty boy..." I said, rolling my eyes. Teya looked at me and smirked.

"Cassie, come to the bathroom with me." Teya said. She grabbed me by the arm.

"You so like him..." Teya said. I rolled my eyes. Truth is.. I really don't know if I like him.

"No.. I don't know.." I said, truthfully.

"Hey, Teya. Can I talk to Cassie.....alone?" Louis said, awkwardly rubbing his neck. We walked into a empty room and he asked if.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

End of chapter!(:

Sorreh I ended it there ;p

Hehe(;

P.s Teya helped me name it!(:

-M