Chapter Twenty-Six: Eh.

Chapter Twenty-Six.

-Eh.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up and ran into the bathroom. After I threw my guts up I sat there on the bathroom floor.

"Mom?" Santana said.

"Yes, sweetie?" I said, turning around.

"Why are you on the ground?" She asked, crouching down next to me. "Wait...you just threw up. Are you pregnant?"

"No. Well...I don't know." I said. There's no way I could be pregnant. Right? We only did it once...

"Mom. Go get a test." She said. "Wait...nevermind. I'll go get it with Teya." Then she ran into Teya's room. I sighed.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Santana's P.O.V*~

I ran into Teya's room and she was feeding Jade.

"Teya?" I said.

"Come in, love." She said. I walked in slowly and sat down on the bed.

"You look worried....what's wrong?" She said.

"I think moms pregnant," I said.

"What? How?" She said.

"She threw up just like 2 minutes ago...and I heard them last night," I said, honestly. Teya sighed.

"Let's go get a test," she said, getting up.

"What about Jade?" I asked.

"I'll leave her with Ni." She said, walking downstairs.

"Hey, Niall?" She said.

"Yeah?" He answered.

"Could you possibly watch Jade while me and San go to the store?" She said.

"Sure." He said. She handed him Jade and pecked him on the cheek. We walked out to her car and got in. She started the car and we drove to the store. We quickly walked in and Teya got the tests and we left. We paid for them it's just, were not criminals.. We pay for stuff... Nevermind. I got into the car and we drove back to the house. We ran upstairs and gave the test to Cassie. She looked at us and went into the bathroom. 5 minutes later she came out.

"It says......."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hi!

Vas Happenin'!?

Cliffhanger.

-M