Chapter Thirty: Dead Silence Everywhere.

Chapter Thirty.

-Dead Silence Everywhere.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

****8 months later****

I woke up on a Saturday morning...remembering that Louis and the boys are still not with me.. But, the good thing is, they got put through! Now they're in a band, One Direction. I slowly walked down the stairs and Teya was playing with Jade. I sat down next to her and turned on the tv.

"Your way bigger than your supposed to be," Teya said.

"Is that bad?" I asked.

"I have no idea." She said. I laughed. I started to walk to the kitchen, until I felt something wet drip down my leg.

"Hey, Teya.." I said, awkwardly.

"Yeah?"

"My water broke." I said.

"Not again. Another trip to the hospital!!" She joked, standing up. She dropped Jade off at her mums and we all climbed into the car. We got to the hospital and they put me on the bed thingy and attached me to a machine thing. Teya took my hand and smiled.

"Do you want me to stay in here with you?" She asked.

"You can if you want." I said.

"I'm gonna stay out here with Santana.." She said.

*****Time of baby having later*****

Teya and Santana came in.

"Where's the baby?" Teya asked.

"Guys...I had twins." I said, shocking myself.

"What?!" They yelled. I smiled.

"Mrs. Brooks..." The doctor said. I looked up.

"One of your baby boys....didn't make it. I'm so sorry."

"But, I still have one, right?" I asked, my voice barley above a whisper.

"Yes. I'll go get him now." The doctor said, stepping out of the room. I started crying a little.

"Hey hey hey... You've still got your boy..." Teya said. Yeah.. I do. The doctor came in with a beautiful baby boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. My hair, Louis' eyes. He's so cute! I took him from the doctor and kissed his cheek.

"What are you gonna name him?" Santana asked.

"Colton... Colton James." I said.

"How are you gonna tell Louis?" Teya asked. Yeah.... How am I telling Louis? He'll be heartbroken...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

I'm so happy I'm in a band with the boys!!! I heard my phone ringing, so I picked it up off of the table and it said, 'Cassie' I pressed accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey babe!" I said.

"Hey Lou." She said.

"Did something bad happen again?" I asked.

"Yes and no."

"Tell me the good news first." I said.

"Good news is, we have a beautiful baby boy named Colton James.." She said. Oh my god. I'm such a bad father! Why wasn't I there?!

"Oh...I feel so bad for not being there!" I said.

"The bad news is, I was having twins.. One died." She said quietly. I started crying my eyes out.

"S-so w-we lost a child and I-I wasn't there?!" I said.

"Yeah. Lou, it's okay.. I knew he wasn't gonna make it.. But, we will still remember him... I was gonna name him Tanor Michael.. But, I guess not." She said. I sighed.

"I'll be home." I said, hanging up.

"Boys... We're visiting home."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hay

Sad/suckish chapters I know.

So, Colton James and Tanor Michael. Eh?

Hint: there's a reason why I picked the name, Tanor. And there's a reason why I picked Colton.

MY HANDS HURT LIKE HELL FROM TYPING.

-M