Chapter Thirty-Two: Expect The Unexpected.

-Authors note-

I've decided to go on with the story. I couldn't wait to update this chapter for you guys. It's my favorite chapter!!! Whale, bye.

Enjoyyyyy

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Chapter Thirty-Two.

-Expect The Unexpected.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I slept with Colton tightly in my arms while Louis had his arms around my waist. I slept pretty good without the stress or anything. I got up, setting Colton in the crib, then walked out to the kitchen. All the boys were there.

"Hey guys," I said. They looked around and saw me and strangled me in a hug.

"How'd you sleep last night, lovely?" Louis asked me.

"Wonderful. And what about you, handsome?" I asked.

"Great!" He replied.

"I'm gonna go feed Colton." I said.

"Yes! I am gonna ask her today!!" Louis' voice rang through my ears. Ask who? And ask what? Those 7 words ran throughout my head...who's he gonna ask? And ask what?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Louis' P.O.V*~

Today's the day. I'm finally gonna ask her to marry me. I've been planning this for a while. Since we have Colton and all. We started a family together, why wouldn't I ask her? I'm gonna have it all romantic. Not too cheesy. Just romantic. But, I hope she likes it. And I hope she says yes..

"Hey, Li?" I called.

"Yeah?"

"Can you help me plan how I'm gonna ask her?" I asked. Liam ran through my door.

"Yes. I will." Liam said, taking a seat on my bed.

"I want it to be romantic...but not too cheesy." I said.

"I see I see.... Very well," Liam said, stroking his fake beard. I laughed.

"You could have it in a park thing, with those trees that have the dangling leaves and we could tie ribbons on them and you could be standing in a heart made of rose petals in a tuxedo. And the boys and I could have notes leading to you?" Liam suggested.

"That's a great idea! Thanks Li! Now, all of you guys need to help me." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I was feeding Colton when my phone went off.

"Hey, babe. Wear something pretty. I've got a surprise for you .xx -L" it read. Maybe it has something to do with the question?? I put Colton in his crib because he just fell asleep and walked over to my closet. I picked out a black short but not two short dress and black heels. I called mum and asked her to watch Colton for me, she gladly accepted. I dropped Colton off and called Louis.

"Lou-"

"Hello." Harry said.

"Harry? Why do you have Louis' phone?" I asked.

"Just...come into the backyard." He said.

"O-Kay." I said, hanging up. I drove back home and walked into the backyard.

"You look great!" Harry said with a cheeky smile. Then he handed me a paper. It read, "Go to the place you usually go to calm down." Starbucks! I thought, getting into my car and driving to Starbucks. I saw Niall standing there. He smiled.

"Hey Ni." I said. He gave me a card. It read, "Go to your favorite place in the world." The park! I drove to the park and Zayn was standing there.

"Hi Zaynie." I said. He gave me a card, also. It read, "Now, go into the leaves some more." I walked into the leaves a bit more and Liam and Josh were throwing rose petals at my face. I giggled. I walked a little but further until I saw really pretty trees with ribbons tied up and down them and Louis was standing in a heart made of roses.

"Cassie Marie Brooks," Louis started getting down on one knee. "I love you so much and I want to spend the rest of my life with you...will you marry me?"

"Yes Louis, I'll marry you!" I said, hugging him.

"I love you." Louis said.

"I love you too,"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Sorry for the short chapter.

-M