Chapter Nineteen: Baby.

Chapter Nineteen.

-Baby.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

"It says, positive." Teya said, looking at me. "Is Niall gonna leave me? Will he dump me?!" Teya threw questions at me.

"Hey! He'll help you with this baby, and if he doesn't, I will," I smiled. She smiled back. I heard people come through the door and Teya looks nervous.

"Hey, babe." Louis said, walking over to me. I smiled.

"N-Niall...I have to tell you something. Cassie come with." Teya said. We walked into the guest bedroom.

"What do you need to tell me?" Niall said, his Irish accent filling the room.

"I'm p-pregnant." She said. Niall's face was shocked, then it soon faded and turned into a smile.

"That's great!" Niall said, pulling Teya into a hug.

"Your not mad?" Teya asked.

"Of course not." Niall said. "I'm the one who got you pregnant....right?"

"Yes Niall..." Teya said. We walked out of the room.

"We've got something to tell you!" Niall said. "We're having a baby!!" Everyone started cheering. God I can't wait for this baby! It's not mine but, I'm still gonna babysit him or her...right? If she doesn't let me I'll be sad..

"Uh Cassie? Hello?" Teya said, waving her hand by my face.

"Oh what? Yeah. I was daydreaming." I said.

"About me?" Louis said, with a wink.

"No." I said. Louis pouted. I laughed.

"OH MY GODDDD!!!!!" Teya yelled. Everyone looked at her and waited for her to tell us.

"Oh I was just looking at shoes." She said. I laughed typical Teya.

"Tomorrow, we can find baby clothes! But, no buying anything because, we don't know the sex of the baby." Teya suggested.

"Ella, come with?" I asked. She smiled.

"Of course.." She said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

****The next day****

Me, Ella, and Teya walked into the mall and Teya ran to the baby clothes. We got some dirty looks from a lot of people.

"Problem? Just because I'm pregnant doesn't mean you can give me dirty looks!!" Teya yelled. I giggled. Teya smiled. She looked over at these cute little pair of onesies.

"Those are so cute!!" I said. We finally left the mall and went home. The boys were out bowling. Me and the girls watched mean girls and ate skittles all night until we fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

The next morning I woke up before everyone else and walked downstairs and got cereal. I sat on the couch and turned Spongebob on. I felt someone sit by me. I turned over and saw Louis. He looked me into the eyes and started started kissing me. We layed down and he started nibbling my ear lobe. Someone turned on the light.

"Oh woah. I didn't mean to- woah." Ella said, walking away.

"Louis, go to sleep." I said. He sighed.

"Only if its with you." He said, winking. I walked into my bedroom and layed down, drifting into a deep sleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-Authors Note-

LOUIS IS GETTING FEISTY!

Haha!

One more thing, @LaurenMarieLoves1D IS MY BIG SISTER AND MY JELLYBEAN!!

-M