Chapter Thirty-Three: The Wedding Planner.

-The Wedding Planner.-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

I woke up, happy as ever. I'm so happy Louis proposed!

"Hey fiancé," I said, walking up to Louis.

"Hey." He said, kissing my lips. "You taste like strawberries." I giggled. He smiled. I went over to the crib and picked Colton up and put him in his changer thing. I changed him and put him back in the crib for his nap.

"So. When are we gonna plan the wedding?" Louis asked.

"We could today," I said, covering Colton up.

"That's a good idea." Louis said.

"You're mum could plan it...? If you want." I said.

"Yeah. And I've gotta find out my best man and stuff.." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"I've gotta pick my maid of honour..." I said.

"And we've got to have a ring bearer and a flower girl," Louis added. I nodded.

"Well, Daisy and Phoebe could be the flower girls?" I suggested. Louis nodded.

"Lux could be the ring bearer." Louis said.

"Yeah." I said.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Maid of Honour; Teya.

All the rest of the girls; Lauren, Ella, Santana.

Best Man; Harry.

All the rest of the boys; Niall, Zayn, Liam. I wrote on a piece of paper.

"So you wanted it like this?" I asked Louis, showing him the paper.

"That would be great!" He said, smiling.

"Who's gonna walk me down the aisle?" I asked. Louis thought for a moment.

"Josh." He replied.

"Why Josh?" I asked. I have nothing against Josh I just wanna know.

"Because we didn't put him on the paper...and he's gonna walk you down the aisle." Louis said. I laughed.

"Haha. Okay." I said.

"C'mon Cas. We're picking out your wedding dress today.." Teya said, walking into the room, Jade on her hip.

"Bye, Lou." I said, kissing his lips. Teya walked away and I started to until Louis pulled me back and started making out with me. And of course I couldn't resist so I kissed back.

"Ew." Santana said. I pulled back and blushed. Louis kissed me one more time then he walked out the door. I walked upstairs to go get Colton and he was gone. I ran downstairs and Louis was sitting on the couch, holding him.

"Bye, Lou." I said again. I walked out the door and went into the car. Lauren, Ella, Santana, Jade, and Teya were all with me.

"I'm so excited for this wedding!!" Lauren squealed.

"I was so surprised when he asked me!" I said.

"Lemme see the ring!" Teya yelled. I showed her the ring and she smiled.

"Be good to him." She said, seriously.

"Okay then.." I said. We got to the wedding store place and went in. There was this young cheery woman that came up to us.

"Who's the one getting married?" She said. "By the way, my names Rosa." I raised my hand and everyone else pointed at me.

"Awh. You look fourteen! You're so small! Anyway, who is this lucky fellow?" Rosa said.

"Louis Tomlinson." I said. She had really wide eyes.

"You mean from One Direction?" She said.

"Yeah. And she's dating Harry. She's dating Niall. And she's dating Josh." I said, all the girls smiling.

"That's amazing. You guys are like major lucky." Rosa said.

"You could meet them if you want." Teya said.

"Do you really mean that?" She asked.

"Yup." I said.

"But, you have to help us find a dress first." I said. She smiled.

"Of course." She said. We went into then dressing room thing and dresses were being thrown at me. I tried them all on and I only liked one. It was strapless and it had beads going all thorough the top and it was long and flowy. And there was a couple white flowers on it. I went to the stage thing and everyone said, "ohhhhhh"

"I like that one! Mom, get that one!!" Santana said.

"That one defiantly." Teya said. We paid for the dress.

"Do you wanna come with us now?" I asked.

"Sure," She said. We drove home and I opened the door and Louis was chasing Harry around and Harry was naked. Rosas eyes became big again.

"NIALL! GIVE ME MY DAMN HAIRBRUSH!!" Zayn said.

"THEN GIVE ME FOOD, BRITISH PERSON!!" Niall yelled.

"Guys, stop!! You're making this house a mess!" Liam screamed.

"WHERE DID MY DRUMSTICKS GO?!" Josh yelled.

"GUYS! STOP WE HAVE A DAMN GUEST!!!" Santana screamed as loud as she could.

"Thank you, San." Liam said. Harry looked at rosa, then back down at himself, then at Ella, and at me, and at Louis.

"I will go get clothes on." He said, running away.

"Erm....well then." Louis said. He walked up to me and kissed my lips.

"You guys are adorable." Rosa said. I smiled.

"Thank you." I said. Louis put his arm around my waist. I walked into my rooms and got Colton out of his crib because he started crying. I took him I'm the living room and sat down on the couch.

"You guys have a baby together?" Rosa asked, shocked.

"Yup..." Louis said.

"Colton...go to daddy." I said, giving Colton to Louis.

"MOM!!!" Santana screamed, running downstairs.

"What?" I said.

"My crush just asked me out!!" She said, squealing.

"That's great, honey." I said.

"Woah woah woah." Louis said. "I never said you could have a boyfriend!"

"Dad, I'm 13.." She said.

"Whatever... But, I want to meet him tomorrow.." He said.

"Ughhhhhh fine." She said, walking upstairs, tapping on her phone.

"Is that your daughter?" Rosa asked.

"Yes and no. Her family abandoned her so, she calls us mum and dad now." I said. Rosa nodded. Zayn was staring at Rosa the whole time. I pulled Zayn into another room.

"You like her." I said.

"Pfft no. I don't. Why does she like me?" Zayn asked.

"Haha. I'm gonna get you two together." I said, smiling.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Sorry for the short chapter and the late update.

-M