Chapter Thirty-Eight: Honeymoon Part Two. (End of book)

-Honeymoon Part Two-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

***3 weeks later***

Louis and I have been having a great time! But, there's one thing that pissed me off. Louis and I were walking around the boat, then we saw, Eleanor, kissing some guy, she looked over at us, then smirked, then started kissing him again. Why would she smirk?! Why would I care that she was kissing him?! I'm just gonna let it go. I got a call from Teya and I pressed accept.

"Oh my god! Cassie!!" Teya squealed.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Colton said his first words! I was giving him a bath then he goes, 'mummy'!! I was flipping out!" She yelled.

"Oh my god!! LOUIS COLTON SAID HIS FIRST WORDS!" I yelled. Suddenly, Louis bursts out of the shower, shampoo in his hair, and no towel around him, screaming.

"Louis! There is other people on the boat!" I yelled.

"But you like when I'm naked!!" He whined.

"Yes. But that's not the point right now! There's other people on the boat and you'll probably wake them." I said.

"I'll see you later." He winked, walking into the bathroom.

"Hey, Cas. I just put you guys on speaker phone, and were taking a twitcam. All the people are now making fun of you and Lou... Oh that rhymed!" Teya said.

"Erm...how many views?" I asked.

"Let's just say alot." She said.

"I am superman!" Louis yelled, running out of the bathroom, with a towel as a cape and with his boxers on.

"Louis get some pants on!" I yelled.

"Never!" He yelled.

"Just stop yelling." I said. He nodded, sitting criss-cross on the bed like a four year old.

"Hey, guys. You should video chat us." Niall said.

"Gimme my phone. And yeah you should. We just stopped our twitcam." Teya said.

"Okay. We'll video chat you." I said.

"Okay bye." Teya said, hanging up. I got out my laptop and got a video chat request right away. I accepted and I sat on the bed with Louis.

"Holla!!" Teya yelled.

"Hey!" I smiled.

"Louis...what the hell are you wearing?!" Harry yelled.

"Who is this Louis you speak of?! I am the one and only superman!" Louis yelled. Harry shook his head and walked away.

"Hazza! You left you're damn boxers on my side of the bed! I mean, who does that?!" Ella said, walking past the laptop. Seconds later, she came back.

"Oh hey, Cassie! And...superman?" She said.

"Finally someone gets me!" Louis said, throwing his hands in the air. Ella rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Hehehehe." Lauren giggled and ran past the laptop.

"Lauren!! Seriously! Give them back!" Josh yelled, chasing Lauren.

"No. You promised me candy. But you didn't give me any!!" Lauren said, walking past the laptop again.

"I'll give you candy!! Just give them back!" Josh yelled, still following Lauren.

"You're lying." Lauren said, still walking.

"Cassie! Louis! Hey!!" Lauren said.

"I'll hug you if you give them back!" Josh pleaded.

"No. I don't like you right now." Lauren said.

"What did you take from him anyway?" Louis asked.

"His drumsticks." Lauren said, running into a different room.

"Where's Colton?" I asked.

"With Santana." Teya said. Santana walked in the room with Colton on her hip.

"Hey, mom. Hey, superman." Santana said.

"Hey, San." I said.

"Hey. How's Colton?" Louis asked.

"He's good. Colton, say mummy." Santana said.

"Mum-mee." Colton said, clapping his hands.

"Awe. That's adorable!" I squealed.

"Well. We're going out to dinner. Love you guys. Bye!" Teya said. Everyone nodded. They hung up and I layed down.

"I love you, babe." Louis whispered in my ear.

"I love you too." I said, "so much."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

Hey, guys!

This story was filled with drama wasn't it?

Whale, sorry to say, this is the end of the book.

I have to admit, I loved writing this!

Bye guys!(:

I might make a sequel

-M