Chapter Fourteen: Bad Things Happen to Good People

Chapter Fourteen.

-Bad Things Happen to Good People-

~*Cassie's P.O.V*~

Then we saw......NIALL?! And TEYA?! Oh my god! I ran over to the cops and ambulance and saw Teya.

"Oh my god! Teya what happened?!" I screamed.

"Meet....me....at....hospital...." She said before passing out. I went over to the cops.

"What happened?!" I almost yelled.

"Your friends got into a terrible accident. We don't know how much damage was caused." The cop said. I ran back over to Louis and just started bawling. I cannot loose my bestfriend.

"Can we go to the hospital?" I asked. Louis nodded and leaded me to the car. I got in and started crying more. We finally got there and ran in. We saw the rest of the crew there I say down and just stared at the floor. Harry looked shocked. Zayn and Josh were crying. Liam was shaking his head, and Louis was shaking. I was just flat out crying.

"Is the patients sister or brothers here?" The doctor person said.

"I'm Teya's sister!!!!" I screamed. The doctor gave me a look. "LET ME SEE MY SISTER!!" I yelled.

"Okay, there's only a few things wrong with her. She has 2 broken ribs, cuts and bruises, and that's about it." The doctor said. I winced when he told me.

"I'll leave you two alone." He said, leaving.

"Cassie.." A hoarse voice said.

"Don't speak. I'll get you water." I said, getting some water. She gulped it down really fast and gave the cup to me.

"How you feelin'?" I asked.

"Okay... Niall was just driving and this car hit us and-"

"Hey hey hey. Calm down. Your okay now." I said, smiling. She smiled then fell asleep. I sat down in the chair and fell asleep.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

-Authors Note-

I'm sorry it's so short.

I just wanted to tell you guys who got hurt so bad!

Niall will be in the next chapter!

Bye!(:

Btw: It's LaurenMarieLoves1D's BIRTHDAY!!! Everyone wish her a happy birthday! And do me a favor by reading, 'London Here I Come' by her!

(::

-M